For your new iPad Air will you go naked or case it?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Every so often I like taking my iPad Air out of my case and I just love the way it feels. Makes me not want to case it anymore. I mean I could because I don't take it out with me. Just use it for media consumption at home. The iPad Air is beautiful.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums app

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I never put cases on my iPhones or iPads. I hate the added bulk, etc. but I do want a device I can sell, in good condition, in order to upgrade. I have a Zagg shield on the back of my iPad Air and a prototype Zagg Glass shield on the front. I bought the Air on release day and there are no scratches, etc and I take this thing everywhere with me.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine is a cellular model and leave the house with me 5 days a week so I use a Apple smart case

Mine is also a cellular but doesn't leave the house with me. I figured I'd buy it just in case but in the end I could've saved myself the $120

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Depends on who all are going to use it. I never put case for my device. My nephews play around sometime, so i have put a case. If its only you using it, then not required but if kids are involved then better get one.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Depends on who all are going to use it. I never put case for my device. My nephews play around sometime, so i have put a case. If its only you using it, then not required but if kids are involved then better get one.

I agree with this. My kids don't use my iPad or iPhone anymore because I have since bought them all iPads of their own, including my wife. So it's hands off on my stuff. But before, I needed a LifeProof case if they were going to use it. Never know what kind of damage they could cause.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I was debating in putting a case on my new iPad Air but I seriously love my apple decides ceaseless since I take good care of them, so my iPad Air is naked when I use it and in a sleeve when it's not used just so it doesn't get hurt while it's away from me ;)

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Coverbuddy + SmartCover

I don't dare to use my iPad without case
But I need to remove the SmartCover, that's why I wouldn't use any SmartCase or cases which you can't remove quickly. Here some pictures of my combination

bu5ebyda.jpg
by5uryqu.jpg
myba6uja.jpg
a5eve3u6.jpg

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Case! I like having the functionality of a folio on my iPad, plus it protects the back and the bezels, which I like to have in perfect condition. :)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Bought an Incase neoprene sleeve more my iPad Air that also is connected to my new Logitech Ultrathin keyboard clip on case. Best of all worlds.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I am planning to go with a Smart Case as soon as I get my iPad Air (in few days hopefully :D). I do not like the Smart Case but what I hate more is a scratched iPad body, or dented one.

veritas_vincit

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I use an Otterbox case protector. This way it stays in mint condition and increases the odds for better pricing when selling it for an upgrade.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I went with a Bear Motion case, it's a bit bulky & am still breaking it in, but I like the style as well as protection.

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner