Will you upgrade to iPad Air?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Thinking really hard about it... Wasn't going to... But it's getting hard to resist reading all the positive reviews... I have an original WiFi 32GB Mini... Gotten used to lack of Retina until I saw the Air at my local best buy (on display - they were sold out)... The lighter narrower thinner Air, larger Retina screen - which I miss... Decisions decisions...

I'm in the same boat I have a ipad 4 and can't decide

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm extremely pleased with the iPad Air I picked up yesterday. I cannot put it down. It is noticeably lighter than even the iPad 2. I love the new form factor and the speed as well. No regrets with my purchase. 😃

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am debating between the air and iPad mini with retina. I am going to wait and see reviews of the mini and then decide.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'll get the second gen iPad Air next year as well as the iPhone 6. My money this year is reserved for a new rMBP. I'll have to save for the Air and i6, I figured the cost of the 32GB+LTE+AppleCare iPad Air and 64GB iPhone 6 with AppleCare to run a bill of about $2,000. I'll have to save for that.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity 2 You

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'll get the second gen iPad Air next year as well as the iPhone 6. My money this year is reserved for a new rMBP. I'll have to save for the Air and i6, I figured the cost of the 32GB+LTE+AppleCare iPad Air and 64GB iPhone 6 with AppleCare to run a bill of about $2,000. I'll have to save for that.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity 2 You

If I buy one more product from Apple this year, my accountant says I can claim them as a dependent on my taxes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh