Will you upgrade to iPad Air?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I am one of those people who just has to upgrade with each new version. I always sell my old one and pay the difference for the latest edition. Do you think $500 for a mint condition, ipad 4, 64gb black verizon wifi + LTE is a good deal? Gazelle was only offering like $320 and maybe I could get a little more but I can't see myself getting much more than that?

eBay or gamestop

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the iPad 3 LTE and in the recent months I've had to delete apps because the tablet would get sluggish. And I have a 64GB iPad 3. I use it for work and play.

I toyed with getting an iPad Mini Retina 128GB but I just love the size of the 9.7" screen. I'm getting the iPad Air LTE 128GB.

JeffEilders

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I will be at Apple around 5:00. It is only a few miles from my house. I am really looking forward to the size and the internet speed.
Have already sold my iPad 3. Have to deliver it on Tuesday so 3 nights without an iPad will be an ordeal...my wife will have to share her mini.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Bought an IPad 4th gen because Staples has them for sale yesterday....returned it today. My mind wouldn't let go of the fact that the iPad Air is releasing soon.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Sold my 3 so it's a wrap. Will be looking to get the air in slate grey to match my 5s. Apple will see me around 5/6am on release day.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Just put my iPad 4 up for sale on CL. Will buy iPad Air on release day if they have the model I want in stock.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Undecided, I have the iPad 2 since June 2011 and no problems. Been a super workhorse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackholl92

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I am one of those people who just has to upgrade with each new version. I always sell my old one and pay the difference for the latest edition. Do you think $500 for a mint condition, ipad 4, 64gb black verizon wifi + LTE is a good deal? Gazelle was only offering like $320 and maybe I could get a little more but I can't see myself getting much more than that?

I would check selling on Craigslist you'll get over 5-6 hundred I w I understand think

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

sweetstyle

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I had the iPad1, currently have the 3 which works fine but I would like airdrop & the lightning connector & better processor, but as their is no finger print reader I am going to wait reluctantly. I intend to keep my devices 2-3 years so finger print reader is important to me...
I expect Apple to release a larger screen iPhone in about 10 months time do that will be my next purchase.

Auturi

Banned
Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
The iPad Air is something that I'd definitely have to look at. Is it worthy of the Air moniker?

I probably wouldn't buy one but we'll see.

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
The iPad Air is something that I'd definitely have to look at. Is it worthy of the Air moniker?

I probably wouldn't buy one but we'll see.

I have heard you need to hold it in your hand to get why it's called an Air. Something to do over the weekend. ;)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Thinking really hard about it... Wasn't going to... But it's getting hard to resist reading all the positive reviews... I have an original WiFi 32GB Mini... Gotten used to lack of Retina until I saw the Air at my local best buy (on display - they were sold out)... The lighter narrower thinner Air, larger Retina screen - which I miss... Decisions decisions...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2