I have HUGE thumbs
    its funny everyone ask for thinner bezels we get it then some folks don't like it and i get it bigger thumbs and all then this is not for you it sucks but you might have to stick the one you have or move to one of the plastic tabs on the other OS with robots. I for one think the iPad Air is perfect but we are all entitled to our opinions and i respect yours... good luck
    10-23-2013 12:33 AM
    What's rude, snarky, or uncivil about a suggestion to a user to find something that pleases them? Were I not happy with something, I'd heed my own advice, and the last thing I'd do is to come to a place like this and whine about being unhappy. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities...
    I think he wanted someone to change his mind or debate for hours over nothing... Was fishing for attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-23-2013 01:08 AM
    Not everybody can like the design of apple products. Sons people will love em some people will hate em.
    Kapesh
    10-23-2013 03:12 AM
    Always somebody hating the good. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    BLiNK likes this.
    10-23-2013 03:17 AM
    Not everybody can like the design of apple products. Sons people will love em some people will hate em.
    Kapesh
    Where did you get that from I hated the thinner bezels? Stop Reading Into Things.
    10-23-2013 07:10 AM
    Where did you get that from I hated the thinner bezels? Stop Reading Into Things.
    Wow, really? Lol
    10-23-2013 10:39 AM
    I don't think he was referring to you necessarily with that statement. I think he was just saying based on your own thread title that some people will like the new design and others won't. He wasn't saying that you hated the bezel.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.
    10-23-2013 10:47 AM
    He should have. I worded that post wrong. I meant to put quotes around I hate thinner bezels. My fault. He was saying I hated the design
    10-23-2013 03:24 PM
    You're "disappointed in Apple" because you have huge thumbs and the bezel is smaller on this model.

I mean come ONNNNNN guys...you've got to do better than this. You just have to. If you're going to portray disappointment, please put some effort into it. Being pissed about a slightly reduced sized bezel is seriously towards the top of the list for most ASININE reasons to be upset.
    jarofclay73 likes this.
    10-23-2013 08:51 PM
    Trust me I can do worse. I once sued a guy for $20 and then gave him back $18 because he refused to pay me the $2 he owed me
    10-23-2013 09:22 PM
    Trust me I can do worse. I once sued a guy for $20 and then gave him back $18 because he refused to pay me the $2 he owed me
    Why not sue for $2 lol ..

As far as ipad I can understand disappointment or being bummed out by a design choice by apple but pissed ?
    That's just too serious
    If you want a bigger bezel get a ipad 4 if it's too heavy get a ipad 2 .. Or just get folio case
    10-23-2013 09:44 PM
    Where did you get a promise never to come back. Don't read into things. I'm pissed about the the thinner bezel. I do think that the weight will be helpful while holding, the iPad 1 really weighs a lot. And with the bloody smart covers, I cant use it like a grip anymore because of the lack of the 4th segment
    Kapesh

So, to recap:
    Your pissed about the bezels and the bloody Smart Cover.
    And somehow this DOESN'T mean that you don't like the design?
    10-23-2013 10:03 PM
    Although a bit dated, here's a few reasons to truly be dissapointed

Letterman, Top Gear, Microsoft poke fun at iPhone 4 antenna issue | iMore
    10-23-2013 10:04 PM
    the answer is, wait until they launch it, go to an Apple shop and ask to play with one and then make up your mind. Imaginations and photos are good but nothing can beat the real experience.
    10-24-2013 05:17 AM
    Why not sue for $2 lol ..

As far as ipad I can understand disappointment or being bummed out by a design choice by apple but pissed ?
    That's just too serious
    If you want a bigger bezel get a ipad 4 if it's too heavy get a ipad 2 .. Or just get folio case
    By US law you can't sue someone for less than $20
    LewLew23 likes this.
    10-24-2013 06:51 AM
    You're holding it wrong ...
    BLiNK likes this.
    10-24-2013 09:04 AM
    I can now die knowing that I have seen and read everything
    boovish likes this.
    10-24-2013 01:52 PM
    You're holding it wrong ...
    perfect.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    10-24-2013 10:56 PM
43 12