iPhone 5S users , are you gonna get the iPad 5 or iPad mini 2

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been hearing heaps of rumours about what the iPad 5 is gonna feature.
iPad 5, iPad Mini 2 Features Will Not Include Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor and Gold Casing, Says Analyst - International Business Times
I find it pointless getting the devices cause I already have a MacBook plus my iPhone 5S is a beast.
I had the iPad 4, I barely touched it. I used it for doing my fashion presentations and that's just about it. Browsing the web is done mostly on my iPhone 5s.
I've never really been into the iPad that much.but it's a hot device.
Who is thinking of getting it?
These analysts are never wrong with what apple is gonna introduce. They had the correct data for what apple was gonna put in the 5s.
Just wondering what you guys are gonna do.

Last edited:

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm not. I'm content with my iPad 3rd generation and iPad mini. Both my wife and I own a 5S. We recently sold our 2 dell laptops that we barely used. My wife is a teacher and at work her boss and most of the other teachers are using the windows surface. I'm going to get my wife one. As a business tool and for her needs is what's best for her. iPad mini is used by my son and I use the bigger iPad when I want to view anything on a bigger screen. I do use both daily. But I use the 5S the most.

...via iPhone5S from TapaTalk...

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I sold my iPad 2 in the summer anticipating on getting one or the other. Which depends on the features. If the mini is not A7/retina I'm out.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yes I will be upgrading to the iPad 5 when it is released. My iPad 3 will go to my wife and grand-daughters.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to keep riding with my iPad 2. There is no way I can justify buying a iPad 5. Especially after just getting the 5s. So I'll just enjoy it from afar...... Lol.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna keep my iPad 2...at least for now. I haven't really touched it since I got the 5S so there's no need for me to upgrade right now. Maybe I'll get the iPad 5 for my bday and give the iPad 2 to my niece.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPad 2.

Liked how easy it was to charge, and never needed a boost in speed, etc.

I'm going to get one or the other. Possibly not till new year, but definitely with an LTE chip. Have to wait to see reviews, specs, etc.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
No. I got an iPad Mini 4G few months ago and I am more than happy with it. I still don't find a use for the "Retina Display" all I need is a tablet white color, with a stable, fast and smooth OS to enjoy reading news, forums and few games!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the 64Gb GSM iPad 2 and it's still perfect. In fact I'm using it to write this. It's used daily and pretty much does exactly what I need. I doubt I will upgrade to the iPad 5 unless this breaks or my good lady decides she really wants a tablet, in which case she will get this and I will buy the iPad 5 for myself.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Just as I expected. Most of us are not even interested in getting the new iPad. My iPad 4 is collecting dust. After buying the iPhone 5s 64 gig gold, I'm pretty broke lol.

Recipe7

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I, for one, will be picking up the iPad 5. My wife and I both upgraded to 5s', however I ended up selling mine and sticking with my 4s. We have never owned an iPad, so this will be the first.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I, for one, will be picking up the iPad 5. My wife and I both upgraded to 5s', however I ended up selling mine and sticking with my 4s. We have never owned an iPad, so this will be the first.

You're going to love it. It's an awesome device which gives a substitute for a laptop. Enjoy

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm seriously considering replacing my iPad 2 with the 5, but I haven't committed as yet. Waiting to see the official specs before deciding.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaning more toward the iPad 5 as I have the Mini now. However, depending on what processor the Mini 2 gets along with a Retina display, I could easily change my mind and get the Mini 2 instead.

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Mi Wife an I owned iPhone 5 and a 5S and an iPad mini. Who knows? Would be nice buying the supposed iPad Mini retina display with finger print sensor. I wish a space gray version. 😄

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been debating if I want to upgrade my iPhone to a 5s or upgrade my iPad instead. It's probably a good thing I haven't run across a gold 5s or I would have caved! I'm pretty sure at this point I'm leaning towards an upgraded iPad and just sticking with my iPhone 5 until the 6 comes out. I'll know for sure after tomorrow's announcement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox