iPad Maxi?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No, I would not. If I were going to buy a device that had a screen larger than the 9.7" screen of the full size iPad I would buy a lap top. The screen on my iPad mini is ok for me, however , the next iPad that I get will need a retina display or I'll pass. I'm sure there are some people that will buy into the Maxi just like the iPad Mini.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, I would not. If I were going to buy a device that had a screen larger than the 9.7" screen of the full size iPad I would buy a lap top. The screen on my iPad mini is ok for me, however , the next iPad that I get will need a retina display or I'll pass. I'm sure there are some people that will buy into the Maxi just like the iPad Mini.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

I agree, Rose. The current size of the larger iPads is more than sufficient, in my opinion.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't see the bigger one happening. I could see them making a touchscreen tablet style Mac at 12 or 13 inches, but not just an iPad.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
maybe they'll introduce the next iPad Mini and at the end of the spiel, they'll play the "one more thing" card, and tell us it's also a phone... :D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
maybe they'll introduce the next iPad Mini and at the end of the spiel, they'll play the "one more thing" card, and tell us it's also a phone... :D

That would certainly put Apple ahead of Android in the Fablet department.
happy-014.gif

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I thought about a slightly bigger screen in the current iPad shell for thinner bezels. But then I thought that battery life might not be able to stay at its 10 hour rating with there being a bigger retina screen.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen