iPad Issue

Philip Fisher

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPad Air 2 running 14.6 and when I go to download free Apps it continues to ask for the password. After I go to Media & Purchases then Password settings, the required password screen is cut off and I can't see the check mark.

On the left side I see Always Required Password and Require After 15 Minutes and below that I see Required Password.

On the right side it is cut off and I can't see the check mark.

Each time I want to update an App, it asks for the password. This is a problem because if there is 18 Apps that need updates I can't go and enter the password 18 times. I should be able to enter the password once and done.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That is definitely aggravating! By any chance, have you tried logging out of your Apple ID and then logging back in?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since you’re unable to see the full screen, can you try rebooting your iPad and see if that helps?

Philip Fisher

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Apparently, there is a bug in iOS 14.6 which another user in another forum mentioned to me. Restarting doesn't fix the issue and rotating the screen does fix it either. I tried signing out and didn't fix the issue. I would conclude there is some bug that affects 14.6

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Apparently, there is a bug in iOS 14.6 which another user in another forum mentioned to me. Restarting doesn't fix the issue and rotating the screen does fix it either. I tried signing out and didn't fix the issue. I would conclude there is some bug that affects 14.6

Well hopefully, iOS 14.7 will be released soon, and that it fixes your issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro