10.5 Air or 10.5 Pro?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I think it depends on what features are most important to you. The big advantage of the Air is the A12 processor, it is a couple of generations newer and is faster than the 10.5" Pro. By contrast, the Pro has the 120Hz display, stereo speakers, etc. I'm not sure there is a single right answer.

In my case, I decided to wait. I've though about buying a 10.5" Pro, since they are currently on sale for the same price as the Air. Instead, though, I seem to recall the last iPad going on sale relatively soon after being released last year. My thinking is that we'll likely end up seeing sale prices on the Air -- and my hope is to find one $100 or so off, even if I have to wait until Black Friday/Christmas to see those prices.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that they’re virtually the same price, which would YOU buy and why?

If it were me, I would take the newer device, but that is because my usage of an iPad would not require me to need more than what it offers so why purchase the older device?

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks folks! I know it’s all subjective but it’s nice to get opinions from others. I’ve never been good with too many choices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2