Drippler Problem

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Drippler several times on my iPad Air 2, but it still won’t connect.

I also cannot connect to Facebook, which is why I tried uninstalling and reinstalling in the first place.

Drippler Support isn’t responding.

Help please! TIA!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried resetting the Network Connection from within your tablets settings? If that's not working then perhaps there's an issue with the WiFi in your house, or a DNS issue between you and FB/Drippler.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
Have you tried resetting the Network Connection from within your tablets settings? If that's not working then perhaps there's an issue with the WiFi in your house, or a DNS issue between you and FB/Drippler.

I have disconnected and reconnected wifi several times. All the other apps on my iPad work. Only Drippler has this problem.

I am strongly tempted to uninstall it and give it a single star at this point, since this is the lowest rating possible.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I have disconnected and reconnected wifi several times.

Did you reset the connection on your phone?

All the other apps on my iPad work. Only Drippler has this problem.

Didn't you say Facebook is also not connecting? If you've reset (not turned off/on) the connection on your phone and rebooted your router and you still cannot get them to connect, then there is an issue somewhere in between you and those places. It wouldn't be something you can fix on your end, and definitely not something they can fix on their end. If it's a DNS issue then all you can do is wait it out.

I am strongly tempted to uninstall it and give it a single star at this point, since this is the lowest rating possible.

If it's a DNS issue it's not their fault... they have no control over that.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
Did you reset the connection on your phone?

Didn't you say Facebook is also not connecting? If you've reset (not turned off/on) the connection on your phone and rebooted your router and you still cannot get them to connect, then there is an issue somewhere in between you and those places. It wouldn't be something you can fix on your end, and definitely not something they can fix on their end. If it's a DNS issue then all you can do is wait it out.

If it's a DNS issue it's not their fault... they have no control over that.

The only app I consistently have trouble with on my iPad is Drippler. It doesn’t connect at all.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
Why would I need to reset my wifi or reboot my router, since it’s obvious Drippler is the problem?
And I still haven’t gotten any response from Drippler Support.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
Well, I reset the wifi settings on the iPad, reconnected to Facebook, and still get “Error connecting with Facebook.”

Since I’m not using Facebook anymore until they clear out the trolls, I don’t like having to use Facebook for Drippler. And it seems it doesn’t work properly anyway. Or does Drippler have a problem with VPNs too? I know Facebook does.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
Disable VPN and find out.

Very strange. I use a VPN on my iPhone and haven’t had problems, but my iPad won’t load Drippler if it’s connected.
Regardless of the presence or absence of the VPN, Drippler won’t connect to Facebook on my iPad. Something else is wrong.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Drippler several times on my iPad Air 2, but it still won’t connect.

I also cannot connect to Facebook, which is why I tried uninstalling and reinstalling in the first place.

Drippler Support isn’t responding.

Help please! TIA!

I have tried communicating here and directly with Drippler Support.

The fact that they did not provide any suggestions for solving the problem on either our iPad Air 2 or our Android phone resulted in our giving them a single star rating. Less is not possible.

If any of you have suggestions we haven’t tried (see this thread), please let me know.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have tried communicating here and directly with Drippler Support.

The fact that they did not provide any suggestions for solving the problem on either our iPad Air 2 or our Android phone resulted in our giving them a single star rating. Less is not possible.

If any of you have suggestions we haven’t tried (see this thread), please let me know.

It's hard for us here to know what to tell you, because we don't have your device in hand to check what you have or have not done. Why do you need to connect Drippler to Facebook? Is cellular turned on for Drippler in settlngs? Have you given Drippler permissions for what you need? What, exactly, happens when you tap on the Drippler app icon on your screen?

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
It's hard for us here to know what to tell you, because we don't have your device in hand to check what you have or have not done. Why do you need to connect Drippler to Facebook? Is cellular turned on for Drippler in settlngs? Have you given Drippler permissions for what you need? What, exactly, happens when you tap on the Drippler app icon on your screen?

The same thing has happened ever since I first tried to use Drippler on this iPad:

1. It says “Connection Error,” and/or

2. It requests connection with Facebook, which I don’t want to authorize.

Drippler works fine on my iPhone 7+ and on our original iPad Air.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The same thing has happened ever since I first tried to use Drippler on this iPad:

1. It says “Connection Error,” and/or

2. It requests connection with Facebook, which I don’t want to authorize.

Drippler works fine on my iPhone 7+ and on our original iPad Air.

Since it works on your iPhone and the iPad Air, I would think it's something about your iPad. A setting or something. No clue.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
Since it works on your iPhone and the iPad Air, I would think it's something about your iPad. A setting or something. No clue.

The issue is with both our iPad Air 2 and our Android phone—a Samsung Galaxy S7 that we had to restore to factory settings before attempting to reinstall Drippler. We don’t know that we changed anything that could have prevented Drippler from functioning properly.

Is there anyone on here who is familiar with which exact settings Drippler requires on the iPad Air 2?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The issue is with both our iPad Air 2 and our Android phone—a Samsung Galaxy S7 that we had to restore to factory settings before attempting to reinstall Drippler. We don’t know that we changed anything that could have prevented Drippler from functioning properly.

Is there anyone on here who is familiar with which exact settings Drippler requires on the iPad Air 2?

I just read a bunch of reviews. Many others are having the same issues. So, there's not much you can do, but wait and see if they update to fix the problems. I've noticed they don't show free apps anymore. It's just articles and how to stuff. I may delete it.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
Ok thanks.

If you look at the original post in this thread, it’s several months old. It certainly looks as though Drippler doesn’t care.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen