Drippler Issues

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
For the past several weeks, if not a few months, Drippler hasn’t worked properly on my iPad. I have had to view Games, Apps, and News separately, via the drop down list. In addition, I get a Connection Error notification.

Suddenly, as of the latest update, the entire top of the app is greyed out, Including the menu and the drop down list. I cannot view anything except the blue “loading” drop and the Connection Error message.

Do any readers know how to resolve this? I’ve tried messaging Drippler via their Website, but I can’t be sure my message was sent.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
For the past several weeks, if not a few months, Drippler hasn’t worked properly on my iPad. I have had to view Games, Apps, and News separately, via the drop down list. In addition, I get a Connection Error notification.

Suddenly, as of the latest update, the entire top of the app is greyed out, Including the menu and the drop down list. I cannot view anything except the blue “loading” drop and the Connection Error message.

Do any readers know how to resolve this? I’ve tried messaging Drippler via their Website, but I can’t be sure my message was sent.

The top of the iPhone app is also greyed out after the latest update.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
From the sounds of it, it is likely an app issue, and they'll need to fix it (hopefully with the next update); particularly with the issue on both your phone and your tablet -- and not having the issue with other apps. And looking though the comments on the app, a number of people seem to be getting that "Connection Error" message, particularly on older iPads.

If you haven't tried rebooting your phone and iPad, that can sometimes help with these wierd app issues. If that doesn't help, then you might try deleting the app, rebooting, and then reloading the app -- that can sometimes fix an app with an odd issue. Other than that, I don't really have any ideas; maybe someone else here will either know something or have some ideas.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
Do you know how to email Drippler? I’ve tried contacting them via my iPhone app, but it appears they don’t receive the message.

Drippler Support

Nov 27, 2017
Visit site
Hi JandN2639 and thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We looked through the incoming support emails but did not manage to locate your email, can you please email us once more using the in-app support option?

Thanks!
The Drippler team

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I tried that over a week ago—no reply. Same with the within-app Contact Us. That’s why I asked about email.

I doubt email would really help. Typically those "Contact Us" forms are sent as emails, so if they aren't answering those forms, an email likely wouldn't get any better response.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro