Ipad Air 2 weird problem

paul87russell

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, i have this problem big time with my iPad Air 2. Screen sensitivity wonks out in all apps, and keyboard misses keystrokes. The thing is it only does that when I'm charging my ipad. when I disconnect it the problem goes away. I'm using the official charger and cable. I've searched online and so far got no answers.

Any help will be really useful, thanks in advance :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had an iPad 2, an iPad Mini, and now I have an iPad Pro, and I've never experienced anything like that with any of them. The closest I've come to something like that is when I tried to use my Pencil while charging it with the lightning cable. It simply wouldn't work although it was still connected via Bluetooth to my iPad Pro. Anyway, I hope owners of the iPad Air 2 will reply soon with a remedy.

samosIM

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
If an Apple Store is nearby I would take it in for examination. You did purchase the Apple Care Protection right?

Another avenue that I have used for hardware/software problems is Apple's Support Phone line. Or, try Apple's Chat.

paul87russell

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
If an Apple Store is nearby I would take it in for examination. You did purchase the Apple Care Protection right?

Another avenue that I have used for hardware/software problems is Apple's Support Phone line. Or, try Apple's Chat.

no apple care protection since i am usually very careful with my gadgets. :( will try to bring it in if trying to change the charging adopter still doesnt work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2