iOS Remote

fdezarra

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
I know this topic has bee discussed at length in other places but I haven't found a great solution.

I travel and give a lot of presentations. I have an iPhone and a cellular iPad Air 2 and I use PowerPoint.

My question is whether there is any app out there that will allow me to control PowerPoint presentations on the iPad from my iPhone. Via Bluetooth, wifi, cellular, whatever.......

I've come across threads that refer to being able to do this if you use keynote. I've come across threads that refer to the Satechi pointer remote but that's yet another piece of hardware.

I'm trying to minimize and simplify.

Can anyone help? Is there something I've missed?

Can anyone please send me in the right direction?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I know this topic has bee discussed at length in other places but I haven't found a great solution.

I travel and give a lot of presentations. I have an iPhone and a cellular iPad Air 2 and I use PowerPoint.

My question is whether there is any app out there that will allow me to control PowerPoint presentations on the iPad from my iPhone. Via Bluetooth, wifi, cellular, whatever.......

I've come across threads that refer to being able to do this if you use keynote. I've come across threads that refer to the Satechi pointer remote but that's yet another piece of hardware.

I'm trying to minimize and simplify.

Can anyone help? Is there something I've missed?

Can anyone please send me in the right direction?

Not sure if this will work for you, but it is what I would do. Teamviewer. It is a remote access app that would allow you to control your iPad from your iPhone. I use Teamviewer to access clients computers when I can not go to their place of business and they need immediate help.

It is free. Have a look at it. May work for you. The app is available for the iPhone, iPad, Macs & PC's.