iPad arrived with no charge? Please weigh in.....

BobR1908

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I am used to Apple products arriving with charge, my Air 2 arrived with 75-85% however we just purchased an iPad 4 in store and it had zero charge. It is plugged in now and we will give it a good first charge however should we be concerned it arrived with no charge?

Or, would it be somewhat common for an older model to potentially have no charge out of box?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I am used to Apple products arriving with charge, my Air 2 arrived with 75-85% however we just purchased an iPad 4 in store and it had zero charge. It is plugged in now and we will give it a good first charge however should we be concerned it arrived with no charge?

Or, would it be somewhat common for an older model to potentially have no charge out of box?

I wouldn't be alarmed at all, especially if the device and all that comes with it appear to be undisturbed / new. Just charge it to capacity and enjoy your new iPad.

BobR1908

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I contacted Apple and the diagnostic did not report back a 100% clean and accurate battery so I have returned the iPad 4 and purchased a 128gb iPad Mini.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73