Update/Download problems with Tango App

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Question group-

My son has an iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.2. We were trying to do an update for the Tango app. It wasn't working, circle would go around and show the update downloaded then installed. But the circle would unwind and the update never went through. My son deleted the app, but now in the App Store it shows that it needs to update, but the icon for update is missing. I search for Tango in the App Store and there's an update button, but it's grayed out and I can't select anything. The cloud icon for re-downloading is also not there.

I've turned the iPad on and off, swiped all programs closed. On our family iPad I can search the Tango app and it shows the cloud icon for downloading. Any tips on how to resolve this?

Eric

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Try clearing your ram and reboot right after. To do this hold the top power button until you are prompted to swipe to power off the device, then release it.while sitting on that screen press and hold the home button until you are back at your home screen. Once you do this just restart the iPad.this usually works for me. Hope it helps.

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Try clearing your ram and reboot right after. To do this hold the top power button until you are prompted to swipe to power off the device, then release it.while sitting on that screen press and hold the home button until you are back at your home screen. Once you do this just restart the iPad.this usually works for me. Hope it helps.

Sorry for the delay, but tried and it did not work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro