I got an iPad Air for Christmas....

AmazingGraceTx

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I had an iPad 2 forever and was looking to upgrade. My boys really surprised me and got me an iPad Air. I love it. So much faster and lighter. No complaints here. Looking to get a cover or case today. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your new iPad Air 2, and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Take care...:)

Shane Wicher

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
She got an iPad Air 2, not the iPad Qir, there is a big difference, the original Air came out on November 1, 2013, the Air 2 came out on October 22, 2014 and the Air 2 has Touch ID and it has a gold color option, the Air 2 also has a laminated display, they optically bonded the cover glass and touchscreen components and it eliminates the 2 or 3 milliliter air gap so the screen is much more vivid and colorful and it doesn't feel like you are tapping on glass, it feels like you can touch the pixels, it is awesome, the Air 2 also has the A8X chip, which makes gaming significantly faster than the past iPads and it is buttery smooth and with the laminated display, it is 6.1 mm, thin as a pencil, the Air 2 also has redesigned speakers, instead of having 2 rows of small speaker holes, the Air 2 has 1 row of bigger speaker holes and it is loud, whenever I show my mom a trailer or something, the sound is loud and clear, I got an Air 2 for Christmas 2015 that is gold and 64 GB because the iPad 2 that I got for Christmas 2011 stopped working, I'm so glad I have the latest iPad cause now I can use all the new features of iOS updates like Split View multitasking and picture in picture video, I'm kinda glad the iPad 2 stopped working cause I was due for an upgrade, it was 16 GB so I ran out of space quick and it was getting laggy and some games didn't even support it anymore, and I think that soon, software updates won't be supported anymore cause of the hardware, since I have the latest iPad that is 64 GB, I can download a lot of apps and games cause I love gaming apps, I'm an app addict, and games look beautiful on it and very quick and I'll be able to install the newest software updates for years to come, I always love downloading software updates, I never have problems, the point is, there is a big difference between the Air and the Air 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2