Split screen

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
And what's a current iPhone have these days? Other than the larger screen, the iPad has no more capability than the iPhone.

A9 and still is a dual core? Still a moot point but the iPad being a glorified e reader is just false.....if you use it as that then that's your opinion of it

SquireSCA

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
A9 and still is a dual core? Still a moot point but the iPad being a glorified e reader is just false.....if you use it as that then that's your opinion of it

Let me ask this a different way, as you seem to be hung up on specs, rather than what it DOES.

What does the iPad do that the iPhone does not?

SquireSCA

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I have one but fanboys like you only want to hear what they want to

Stop calling names. If your argument has merit, you shouldn't have to resort to that, which the mods I am sure will agree.

Second, I want to hear a simple answer.

What does the iPad do, that the iPhone can't? Other than screen size, what's the real difference?

It's a simple question. If you don't have an answer, that's ok. I am just wondering if there is something, because I haven't found it.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Stop calling names. If your argument has merit, you shouldn't have to resort to that, which the mods I am sure will agree.

Second, I want to hear a simple answer.

What does the iPad do, that the iPhone can't? Other than screen size, what's the real difference?

It's a simple question. If you don't have an answer, that's ok. I am just wondering if there is something, because I haven't found it.

You're just not worth the energy simple as that. You don't care your just blind to the truth

But anyways bye bye figured out how to do ignore you from the mobile website

SquireSCA

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
You're just not worth the energy simple as that. You don't care your just blind to the truth

But anyways bye bye figured out how to do ignore you from the mobile website

But what is the truth?

When I back you into a corner with a direct question, you bail. Not the first time. I am polite, direct, I am not calling you names and I am in fact not even returning it when you do it to me. So what's the problem?

Oh well, I guess this will be another unanswered mystery of the universe. ;-)

sparksd

May 31, 2015
Visit site
But what is the truth?

When I back you into a corner with a direct question, you bail. Not the first time. I am polite, direct, I am not calling you names and I am in fact not even returning it when you do it to me. So what's the problem?

Oh well, I guess this will be another unanswered mystery of the universe. ;-)

I really don't see an iPad Air 2 being a robust work device other than some specialized, dedicated applications (e.g., aviation). Sounds like you need something a Surface Book.

SquireSCA

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I really don't see an iPad Air 2 being a robust work device other than some specialized, dedicated applications (e.g., aviation). Sounds like you need something a Surface Book.

Next one likely will be a surface. It will work better for work, or for interfacing with my GoPro for track videos, hell, I will even be able to plug the surface into my bike's ecu and pull diagnostic codes, flash the ecu, adjust ignition timing and fuel tables, tweak the quick-shifter, etc... All the things I would need a pic or laptop for, but still do every single thing that my iPad does... Best of all worlds.

sparksd

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Next one likely will be a surface. It will work better for work, or for interfacing with my GoPro for track videos, hell, I will even be able to plug the surface into my bike's ecu and pull diagnostic codes, flash the ecu, adjust ignition timing and fuel tables, tweak the quick-shifter, etc... All the things I would need a pic or laptop for, but still do every single thing that my iPad does... Best of all worlds.

The Surface is a nice machine and if I were still working (now retired) I would be inclined to look at purchasing one. For what I now need, the Air 2 has been a perfect device but for work purposes I would want something with more horsepower (CPU & memory), a standard file system, and (Heaven forbid) support for a mouse (I work more efficiently with one). I'd also want to be able to have more than 2 apps open, side by side on the screen. So I still have a desktop and a laptop when needed. Good luck with the Surface.

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
To OP your best approach is to factory reset the iPad, as there is some service hanging up the tablet. Anyone telling you that more memory is the answer doesn't understand how memory or memory optimization works, if you some how were able to throw more ram into the tablet, it would just consume more of it. Memory leakage happens. And worst part is when they are host services (like in Windows). Hope that kind of helps if it hasn't already been fixed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73