I Got my First iPad Yesterday!

Zaiella

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I finally got the Air 2 and I love it! I'm so glad I went with the bigger screen, I was really missing the size of my 10.1 tab that got dropped. I got a gold 64GB wifi, and I love how smooth and polished it seems. I'm not upgrading to iOS 9 for a bit and give them a chance to fix stuff so I have the iOS 8 that came on the iPad.

Well I'm happy and just wanted to post. :)

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I finally got the Air 2 and I love it! I'm so glad I went with the bigger screen, I was really missing the size of my 10.1 tab that got dropped. I got a gold 64GB wifi, and I love how smooth and polished it seems. I'm not upgrading to iOS 9 for a bit and give them a chance to fix stuff so I have the iOS 8 that came on the iPad.

Well I'm happy and just wanted to post. :)

I've been running iOS 9 beta since they announced it and now 9.1. I have a few friends that are running the stable release and I can tell you its fine if you wanna try it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zaiella

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I've been running iOS 9 beta since they announced it and now 9.1. I have a few friends that are running the stable release and I can tell you its fine if you wanna try it

Thanks, but I'm just happy to have it. Everything seems to be stable, except for connection problems that's probably My Wifi. Either I hang on to the working iPad or get iOS 9 with the possibility of it messing up and then me having to wait for a fix without a working iPad.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The iPad Air 2 is my favorite device. And iOS 9 is a dream on it. It really makes it a joy to use.

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPad mini 3 gold. I just love using picture in picture!! I knew Apple would finally bring this feature in one day!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

learning2

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't be afraid of iOS 9. Multitasking is amazing! Once you start using it you will wonder how you ever lived without it. Ditto for ad blocking while surfing.

I just got my iPad a week ago, and I had to update because I couldn't transfer from my old device to my new one until they were on the same OS. I was nervous about it, but it all went very smoothly. Of course, make a backup just in case, but there's little to lose and much to gain.

Last edited:

Zaiella

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Cool, thanks for all your feedback on iOS 9, I'm sure it's great. I won't wait too long, just keeping my eye on the news and user experience.

So, do y'all use Siri on the Air 2? How well does she understand what you say?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

I love both my iPad Mini 3 and Air 2. One for portability and convenience, one for movies and long term reading. =)

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.

Zaiella

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

I love both my iPad Mini 3 and Air 2. One for portability and convenience, one for movies and long term reading. =)

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.

Cool. I have a tablet bag the Air 2 fits perfectly in, I think it's the perfect size, after having no tablet for a few months, love the screen size.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I like mine. It is very different than Android, but I like both of them, and I love how light the air 2 is!
Welcome to iMore! Glad to hear you're enjoying your iPad Air 2. Let us know if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner