Help My Wonky iPad, Please!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Here's my story...

I jumped on the bandwagon and installed the Public 9.1 Beta OS on my iPad & iPhone 6 when it was released. I immediately began to have issues with apps crashing, Safari pages saved to my screen crashing, screen freezing & general wonkiness on my iPad...but not my iPhone. Thinking I was doing the wise thing, I put the iPad into restore/recovery mode & installed the 9.0.2 OS via iTunes...on both the iPad & iPhone.

The crashing & freezing issues have continued...and have gotten more frequent. Again, the issues are with my iPad Air 2 only. The iPhone seems to be running like a champ.

I've done several reboots...and nothing helps.

What needs to be done here? Please help.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, I'd look into the apps you have installed at this point.

Are they all updated for iOS 9.0.2?

Did you restore from a backup or setup as new?

Was anything new installed prior to the crashing/freezing?

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Did a complete wipe, and restored 9.0.2 on it as a new device. Still have apps...and Safari crashing randomly. Biggest glitch now is screen freezing every once in a while...forcing me to reboot. Real PITA. I have no idea what's bringing it on.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :(

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Now that you are back on a release OS time to see a genius? I might make the call a schedule an appointment at the Apple Store. :)

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Now that you are back on a release OS time to see a genius? I might make the call a schedule an appointment at the Apple Store. :)

Don't know what happened...but maybe it was going through a "personal issue" or something! ;)

It started working fine a day after I posted that, and hasn't missed a beat since. It was probably your Jedi force at work, Rich!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73