IOS 9 on iPad Air?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So I have an Air 2 and I love IOS 9 on it.
My husband has the first iPad Air.
What can he expect from IOS 9?
So far he hasn't updated because he's worried.
Help me push him over the cliff?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Grrrrrrr... So he did it. And now he's locked out of iCloud, being prompted for yet another password reset but not getting any way to reset his password.
... I can see why he hates updating, it happens to him all the time. A simple update turns into a several day morass.
I feel bad because I was the one who insisted that he should do it. :(

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
And once again, Apple CS comes through!
It took a lot of troubleshooting and in the end, SO will get an email today with a password reset link. (It takes 24 hours for security reasons)
But he's only locked out of iCloud at the moment, he's been enjoying his iPad on iOS 9 all morning long and he loves it.

Simbite

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I would wait till iOS 9 will be more smooth and fast. I have many lags on my iPad Air both on buisness apps and some games. Its stable tho but quite laggy .

Mark Hall3

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Been having trouble connecting and staying connected to iMessage since the update! I've done everything, except doing a total reset and starting from scratch! If I knew it would fix the problem I would do it! Phone, the wife's Mini IPad? No Problems! The cloud is working fine, just IMessage/FaceTime is broken😥😥😥😥😥