Worth upgrading from an iPad 4?

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
So I have an iPad 4 that has worked really well and is in good condition. I've been toying with the idea of upgrading it to an iPad Air 2 and was curious if you guys think it would be worth upgrading. Besides the obvious differences in form and weight will I see a significant difference in the two models? Its not something I feel like I have to do but was really thinking about doing it to get one with more storage space (I have the 64GB model of the iPad 4 now). Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So I have an iPad 4 that has worked really well and is in good condition. I've been toying with the idea of upgrading it to an iPad Air 2 and was curious if you guys think it would be worth upgrading. Besides the obvious differences in form and weight will I see a significant difference in the two models? Its not something I feel like I have to do but was really thinking about doing it to get one with more storage space (I have the 64GB model of the iPad 4 now). Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

OMG yes.
You will find it lighter, faster, smoother to operate, with a better display too. And 128 GB is awesome, quite simply.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Id upgrade solely based on the weight. I had the iPad 4 and barely used it but when I got an Air, I was always on it. That was because holding it became a drag and the air feels like you're holding paper.

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded from the 3, so I can't comment on performance, but the size and weight alone are great reasons to upgrade. When I pick up my old iPad 3 now, I can't believe how heavy it is.

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I upgraded from the 3, so I can't comment on performance, but the size and weight alone are great reasons to upgrade. When I pick up my old iPad 3 now, I can't believe how heavy it is.

Im thinking of trading in ipad 3 for air 2 or mini 3. :)