I just got my iPad air 32gb!

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I know it's the older model but I got it for 260 on eBay and it was listed as new "other". I also sold my iPad 3 32gb for 250 on craigslist :)

Took a look at it and it looks brand new. Warranty is good until Dec 30th of this year. My only question is that this model is MD789ll/B when I see others that end with an A. Any known difference?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
My husband just got my iPad Air since I got the Air 2 and he's loving it. Especially right now because the hard drive on his laptop just died and it's going to take a few days to replace it.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the exact same iPad. And I really love it. It has been my go to device for a year now. I didn't really see the need to upgrade to the 2 this passing year. I will upgrade to the Air 3 at the end of this year though. But my Air has been chugging along. I really don't have any complaints about it whatsoever. Congratulations on your new iPad Air. Have you gotten your accessories yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
So you paid $260 but sold your older device for $250?

I'd say $10 for an iPad Air is glorious!

There are only a couple of minor feature improvements on the Air 2, nothing wrong with picking up the original Air. It is still a terrific device. Congrats and enjoy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2