Ipad for on the go and couch?

brookeyydo0o

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I just upgraded to the macbook pro with retina in a 13 inch model.
i have an iPhone 6
looking for a tablet for on the go use to work and something for couch use ..
leaning towards the iPad air 2 ... or mini 3 or just doing the mini 2, but i hate the idea of buying old technology...
any inputs

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I take it your 13 inch MacBook Pro and your iPhone 6 cannot be used for "on the go" or for "couch" use?

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Air 2 or mini 2. The mini 3 isn't worth the extra $100. If you won't buy old tech, that makes your decision easy. The mini 3 is old tech with a new price tag.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
We have a family iMac that sits on my desk, I have a Macbook pro and an iPhone 6plus. I got the Air 2 for just what you were thinking for. I take it with me every day instead of taking the Macbook with me (unless its on longer business trips when I take both). From a portability standpoint you can't beat it.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I got my Air 2 today and already I highly recommend it. I never take my laptop with me when I travel, and already I enjoyed the original ipad Air, but I can tell that taking my Air 2 on trips is going to be even better.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
If you haven't used a tablet before go to the store and check out the different sizes. The first tablet I ever bought was a 1st Gen Nexus 7. It was a great device but the number one thing I found was that I didn't like the size of it. Moving up to a full-sized tablet was a no brainer for me and I absolutely love my iPad (and I use it a lot more than I ever used my Nexus 7).

iPads (both the Mini and the full sized) are specced pretty good compared to the software requirements of most iOS software. Usually if you buy a previous generation model, you can save some good money and will still have a great device for several years.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Whatever size works for you. I love the full size for work and he mini for personal use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2