I wish they used AMOLED screens,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
After having a Amoled screens on a couple of my past devices, I have to admit it does look GOOD, however the iDevices aren't to shabby either. If I had to choose overall performance vs screen resolution....obviously I would choose my iDevices. Glad your happy with your decision OP (and anyone else), but lets refrain from insults and personal attacks....it's just not KOOL and against the RULES.
Thanks,
Have a nice day ....ENJOY

The lcd panel overall looks great but when you have letterbox and a dark scene on sometimes the whole backlight turns really bright where it just ruins the movie . Amoled solves this issue since it has no backlight since it doesn't need it . Also this could very well be an poor lcd display being used and tbh with the issues of the displays I rather just keep this then play the exchange game with Apple . This doesn't have any noticeable binding on the sides nor does it have a yellow tint which is more important factors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Leave it alone.

Posted using electrons and pixels precisely formulated for the iPad Mini.

Lol it's my thread .... Don't read it then and move on ? I paid around $900 for this iPad and Apple has known QC issues with iPads over the years with their screens ranging from yellow tinting to that book binding or whatever it is . I have plenty of devices that use lcd and don't have this issue with watching dark scenes and doesn't make the backlight going brighter then it needs to be . My tv and laptop both are lcd displays and don't have these issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.