Trouble with Facebook APP

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I figured this would be the correct place to bring up an apparent bug. I resigned onto Facebook yesterday. I installed the APP on both my iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2. I tested both after installing the APP and both worked. I then charged my iPad since i was down to 20% on the battery. Charging the battery shouldn't have affected the APP I would think.

Well last night I went to go onto Facebook and I received an error "Session Expire". the APP tells me to try again which I have with no luck.

I receive this error whether I try to sign in via WIFI and via Cell network.

Have check other iPads in the house and they all work fine. My iPhone 6 also works fine. I can sign into Facebook via Safari on my iPad Air 2with no problems. I have gone thru all of my settings, Notifications, Privacy, APP background update and they are all set the same as on my iP6.

I'm running iOS 8.1, iPad Air 2 64 GB and ATT cell carrier.

Is anyone else having this problem on their iPad Air 2?

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Not a problem with the iPad Air 2. I just logged into Facebook using my wife's account on my iPad Air 2 and had no problems.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It's not the APP, BTW I tried that. There's is a problem with my account. I created a new account and was able to use the APP to login to the new account.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711