Best Buy $200 Trade-In Offer

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone here taken advantage of BB $200 trade in offer? I have a 16GB mini I may take to them today.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I traded in my iPad 2 to get the Air last year.

I took it to customer service and had them verify that the Air I wanted was in stock. Then they gave me a store credit which I applied towards the price of the Air.

The whole process was very smooth and hardly took any extra time.

Sent from my 6/128/SG using Tapatalk

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I traded in my iPad 2 to get the Air last year.

I took it to customer service and had them verify that the Air I wanted was in stock. Then they gave me a store credit which I applied towards the price of the Air.

The whole process was very smooth and hardly took any extra time.

Cool, that sounds pretty simple!

I was debating trading it into apple, but best buy seems to have the better deal.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Cool, that sounds pretty simple!

I was debating trading it into apple, but best buy seems to have the better deal.

They really lowball at the Apple Store in my opinion. They offered $105 for my friends replacement 16 GB Mini 1 when he could sell it for $200

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
They discount the device $50 and give you a $150 gift card. I traded my original 16GB mini. They didn't even take cable or AC adapter.

Last edited:

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Yup charger and cable.

Oh I didn't know that, I packed everything up in the original box the way it came and handed it to them.

I am thinking of going with a 64 gb Air 2 to replace my 32, so then I won't take the charger or the cable.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Yea I asked they guy if he was going to take them since he put the iPad in a zip lock bag and left. He said they don't need them anymore. I returned my Nexus 9, and grabbed a 128 Gold wifi model.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Yea I asked they guy if he was going to take them since he put the iPad in a zip lock bag and left. He said they don't need them anymore. I returned my Nexus 9, and grabbed a 128 Gold wifi model.

Nice choice. I really like the new Nexus 9, but it has a few hardware problems right off the bat that make it so I'd never buy one. The screen backlight bleeds tremendously, the white model has a tacky/cheap feel, and the tablet has the Tegra K1, which pointed out by many, is still not the most stable 64-bit chip Android device manufacturers have to offer. I am loving my Air 2 though, couldn't be happier, and this is why I stay with iOS every time :)

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I returned my first LTE Air 2 because the vibrations were extremely bad. The Nexus 9 went back because of the power button and heat. Just didn't feel like a $400+ product. And don't get me wrong, I love android. Everything I own is Android except for my MacBook Retina and Air 2 ( vibrates way less than my first unit).

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
When I traded in my iPhone 5, I had everything in the box nice and neat, like new. The store rep took the phone out, turned it on and returned the box with charger and cable. He said they didn't need any of that. I was happy to leave with the extra charger and cable.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Just came back from BB, trading my Air for Air 2.

I handed her my iPad and she asked if I had the cable and the charger, so I had to give her that as well.

Maybe the rules for iPads are different or stores vary.

I am happy with trade though. :)

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Just came back from BB, trading my Air for Air 2.

I handed her my iPad and she asked if I had the cable and the charger, so I had to give her that as well.

Maybe the rules for iPads are different or stores vary.

I am happy with trade though. :)

How much did they give you for your Air?

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
How much did they give you for your Air?

$301 for the Air, 32, wifi, another $50 coupon for getting the Air 2.

I paid $277.04 with taxes and somehow ended up with another $50 coupon for future purchase.

I am happy. :D

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

rogerfromco

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Today, I got $173 for my iPad 2, $50 off the Air 2 and a $50 gift card, so $273 total discount for trading in my iPad 2 on an iPad Air 2. Oh and I got Best Buy reward points and 2% cash back on my Amex. Pretty good deal if you ask me and much better than the Gazelle price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (so blame autocorrect for the spellin' errs)

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
$301 for the Air, 32, wifi, another $50 coupon for getting the Air 2.

I paid $277.04 with taxes and somehow ended up with another $50 coupon for future purchase.

I am happy. :D

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Wow. That's really great. I may have to do that now. Not that I really needed to buy a new iPad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh