iPad Air 2 Battery Life

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed that the Air 2's battery life is a noticeable amount less than the Mini 2 or original Air. I could play games, browse the web, and watch YouTube for more time than I can with the Air 2 but still have more battery when I finish. I could get 11 hours of usage easily out of the Mini 2, but with the Air 2 I can only get about 9-10. I don't use it that much per day, but the less I have to recharge, the better. It isn't terrible battery life, but it definitely isn't the same as last year's iPad lineup.

I have Bluetooth enabled, 50% brightness, and don't allow many things to refresh in the background. I close all apps pretty much as soon as I'm finished using them, with Safari being the exception because I use it frequently.

Post the screenshots of your battery life and give your impression on how it is.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed that the Air 2's battery life is a noticeable amount less than the Mini 2 or original Air. I could play games, browse the web, and watch YouTube for more time than I can with the Air 2 but still have more battery when I finish. I could get 11 hours of usage easily out of the Mini 2, but with the Air 2 I can only get about 9-10. I don't use it that much per day, but the less I have to recharge, the better. It isn't terrible battery life, but it definitely isn't the same as last year's iPad lineup.

I have Bluetooth enabled, 50% brightness, and don't allow many things to refresh in the background. I close all apps pretty much as soon as I'm finished using them, with Safari being the exception because I use it frequently.

Post the screenshots of your battery life and give your impression on how it is.

I find this pretty strange...I get just about the same on my 6+ or slightly better lol.....
What are you doing on your iPad? Gaming?
If that's the case your life is just fine

Ryan Estrada

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
iPad air 2 battery life has been documented to be less than air 1 because it has a slightly smaller battery which is why air 2 checked in 18% thinner than last years model.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have noticed the decreased battery life on my iPad air2 vs. my iPad Air 2 (with iOS 8) I think it amounts to about 1 or 2 hours less.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
cecb8d30e1b4b4dba6d725821907551b.jpg

10 hours of usage is pretty amazing. This is me having Bluetooth off but LTE and wifi on a lot and 65-70% brightness. About the same as I remember from the first iPad Air and way better then any android tablet I have used so I am very happy with it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods