iPad Air or IPad Air 2

KJD209

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Do I buy the IPad Air 2 64gb for 599 or the IPad Air 32gb for 399? I know it may be somewhat subjective but do those of you who have or have had both think the extra 200 would be well spent?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Do I buy the IPad Air 2 64gb for 599 or the IPad Air 32gb for 399? I know it may be somewhat subjective but do those of you who have or have had both think the extra 200 would be well spent?

I think it would be better to get the Air 2. It has a much faster processor, has better cameras (comparable to the iPhone 5), and has 2 GB of RAM, which for most people is enough reason to buy it. I have the Air 2, upgraded from an iPad Mini with Retina Display, and I think it is worth the upgrade.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the iPad Air and honestly i am happy with it. It's really fast and camera is pretty awesome and apps and videos load pretty fast in my opinion I think the differance between the two is the processor and touch id and improved camera but from the iPad Air your still getting everything from apples second best tablet plus you will save 200$

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I just bought the iPad Air and honestly i am happy with it. It's really fast and camera is pretty awesome and apps and videos load pretty fast in my opinion I think the differance between the two is the processor and touch id and improved camera but from the iPad Air your still getting everything from apples second best tablet plus you will save 200$
2 gb of ram is enough of a reason to get the air 2. Also he gets double the space

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, for double the storage, plus 2 GB of RAM, along with a more powerful processor and less reflective display, I feel that the Air 2 would be worth the extra $200. :)

SBC_games

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Depends on what you want it for, in my opinion. If high-end games then go for iPad Air 2. If for internet browsing, reading and today standard games save money.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
If I was purchasing an iPad at the moment I would be buying the iPad Air 2 and not the original. You will be future proofed for much longer by getting the 2.

Michael Zajdel

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but iOS 10 would be probably in two years time and considering the fresh releases are not stable he would be waiting until 10.1.x to get the most stable system so that's even 2,5 year. If I would be short on cash I would go for the iPad Air original one and if I would just look at it as a snob I would definitely buy the 2nd generation. Considering that Apple 'upgraded' the iPad Mini 3 only with the TouchID leaving it with the last year processor it shouldn't be that bad :) (owner of original iPad Air) Furthermore, battery of the original iPad is far more superior.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
omg... if i read about the 2gb of ram one more time im gonna loooose it lol

if you have an ipad air already then u don't need the ipad air 2. If you have the previous one then yes.

Ill upgrade my air next year.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

if you have an ipad air already then u don't need the ipad air 2. If you have the previous one then yes.

Why .... 2gb of ram is a big deal with an iPad .....major upgrade .....

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah but iOS 10 would be probably in two years time and considering the fresh releases are not stable he would be waiting until 10.1.x to get the most stable system so that's even 2,5 year. If I would be short on cash I would go for the iPad Air original one and if I would just look at it as a snob I would definitely buy the 2nd generation. Considering that Apple 'upgraded' the iPad Mini 3 only with the TouchID leaving it with the last year processor it shouldn't be that bad :) (owner of original iPad Air) Furthermore, battery of the original iPad is far more superior.

No it isn't .... The iPad Air 2 lasted longer the. My iPad Air 1 so far

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

It's because it really needed it according to the ones who had to live with the iPad Air constant reloads. Basically they say it almost had no multitasking at all.

Also,it is the first iOS device ever with 2GB of ram. Surely this iPad marks the beginning of something extra for iPads. Not sure if it is iOS features or upcoming apps that require higher specs.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods