Case or Cover

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have been using a clear back cover with a front Smart Cover on my old iPad 2 and Mini Retina. I'd like to use the same combo but am not crazy about the Smart Cover color selection. Some of the colors seem a little cheesy. Except for the apple smart covers and cases, not much is available yet. What are you planning to use, if anything.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't planning on using anything since I wasn't planning on buying- well that went out the window... I plan on using a back case. I bought it cause I like the gold so it will be a clear back case

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
To take advantage of the decrease in weight, I'd prefer to get a really light back case that it is compatible with a Smart Cover. I do find though that whatever I choose I am seldom satisfied. If only the whole thing was coated in sapphire!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Pink Apple Smart Cover and the Luvvitt Dolce frosted back (Amazon) for my Gold iPad Air 2. Think I'll stick with that combo for a while.

MTM1977

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I got the red ipad air 2 case.
Or more specifically i will get it, DHL delivered only the ipad air 2 yesterday, the case probably comes today.
Good thing it went this way, would have been bad to receive the case first :D

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I went with the brown case. Not really sure how much I like it coming from a black case on my original air

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
For those who got the Smart Cover, does to stay on or fall off easily? Also when flipped to back, does it have a magnet to stop it from flopping around?

Are some of you using other case brands?