What is this 12.9" iPad and when might it get released?

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Thinking of jumping into the iPad world and saw some articles about this. Ultimately the rumors are that it will get released in early 2015 (first quarter?) but somehow that doesn't seem Apple to me. I don't follow all the trends on iPads and release dates but I would think they go once a year in the October realm like this one did. Is there some chance that it would get released in the first quarter? How much more would it cost than the iPad Air 2? My initial guess, after seeing all the Apple trends, is that it would be an additional $100 per model for the same storage size as the iPad Air 2?

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
It'd need a higher resolution and require updated apps or they'll look like crap. If you think iphone apps take forever to get updated, then ipad is even longer. Even then, this is something that would need iOS 9 at the very least and you KNOW that won't be released for another year.

That said, an ipad capable of 4k video and graphics sounds interesting. If the screen is good enough, i'd give it a shot. If this is really being considered, let's hope Apple has some ideas of getting devs excited and 4k content going.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll