The iPad air 2 out performs the iPhone 6 and 6+ by miles

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Yea i saw that. But i think , all that power for what? Its not like it can do true multitasking, or have more than one app running at the same time (the split screen thingi). What i think is tjat they will put some features of the ipad pro (if it efen exists) in it.

Ill wait for the next one and it will be better, maybe a new design haha. I have the air already.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I was iffy about getting the Air 2 or the original Air at a cheaper price. But if I do decide to get one, I am gonna go with the Air 2 simply because it has 2gb of ram.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Yea i saw that. But i think , all that power for what? Its not like it can do true multitasking, or have more than one app running at the same time (the split screen thingi). What i think is tjat they will put some features of the ipad pro (if it efen exists) in it.

Ill wait for the next one and it will be better, maybe a new design haha. I have the air already.

That's fair I ant getting one for myself but for my girl. She had the iPad 4 generation so it's a worthy upgrade for her.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I haven't really been one to complain about the 1GB of ram on the iPhones. But I really hope the next gen iPhone gets 2GB solely for the purpose that my safari tabs won't reload whenever i go back to them after some delayed time. It's annoying.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
My first inclination was to keep my iPhone 5S and get the new iPad Air 2 with LTE. But then I saw the iPhone 6 plus and decided to pull the trigger. I love the phone. But now I'm starting to wonder if I should have just stuck with the 5S and gotten the iPad Air 2. I wouldn't have had to wait as long to get it I can be certain of that. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I haven't really been one to complain about the 1GB of ram on the iPhones. But I really hope the next gen iPhone gets 2GB solely for the purpose that my safari tabs won't reload whenever i go back to them after some delayed time. It's annoying.
And at least 2gigs to really harness the power of 64bit processors...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice