Should i change my IPad air?

kamy_d

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi every body i have ipad air now(for almost 12month)and my uses of this device is:play high quality games,watch movies(display is so important),web browsing and etc
And my question is should i sell my ipad air and buy iPad air 2?
Is there any deference in game qualities(like android devices which game quality set by hardware power)?games like modern combat 5-because its gpu is more power fuller than A7 soc

And I'm sorry for my bad english

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I don’t understand why people come in here and ask total strangers how to spend their money. I am not trying to be snarky... it really does baffle me...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Go take a look at the specs and decide if that's what you need or if your Air is enough.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth I have the iPad Air and IMO it's not enough of an upgrade. That's how I feel. Others may feel different. That's why it's hard for us to answer that question

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The Air should still be fine. I have an iPad Mini with Retina and it will still be a fantastic device for at least the next 2 years. I am upgrading to the Air 2 though, simply because I need more than the 16 GB I have on my rMini now. I wouldn't upgrade if I got a 32 or 64 GB model last year though. The A7 is plenty fast for all the things you listed. :)

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Upgrade and sell the old one. In the end it won't cost you much. And let's just be honest. We all like having the latest and greatest even if we don't really need it.

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I agree - I don't need to upgrade but I just want to! Makes no financial sense - a bit like deciding to have a second or third child. Did I just equate buying Apple to being a parent? I really have to get my priorities straight!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Problem is iPads resale isn't great. Once new one is released you could buy a new one for much less.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
people come here and they can ask whatever the hell they want wtf . ugh! FML

Now to your question Feli!! Ive had the same thoughts about my ipad air. i bought it 3 months ago and i want to upgrade just bc it's new, then i think that it's not worth it bc mine is working perfectly (other than the tabs reloading every second on safari, which drives me insane). Idk... I might wait for the new one. Ill go to an apple store whenever they have it, if i like it then ill make the upgrade, if i think it's the same thing then ill not.

Just go to an apple store and play with it!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
For me there's no doubt. Keep my iPad Air I have. And I must stay away from looking at that iMac. I think I'm done with apple this year. I'll grab the iwatch later.

kamy_d

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Thank you all who answered
And as answer HanKaz i didnt asked how spend my money i asked is there noticeable difference in games quality and display quality between this two or not do you think this question is how spend my money?!
And i check this website every day for years but i didnt see need to signup until now
And last but not least in my country apples products come with one month delay and i want buy this device from Canada with air mail and i cant work with it before i want to buy i thought maybe one of you worked with it in apple store or in apple conference

I should spend some thing like 250$ to change my device and i can buy canon eos m or nikon 3200 camera for 250$ more(i have 500$)this was my reason for asked that question if they haven't noticeable difference i will buy camera

Last edited:

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I will have mime on the 22nd - 24th according to Apple so I'll write some first impressions as soon as I get it :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

gcantrell

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the iPad Air and plan to get the new one. I'm happy with my Air but every since I upgraded my iPhone from the 5 to the 6 I've gotten so used to the Touch ID sensor so now I'd like the new iPad so I can have the same functionality on my iPad

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have the finger print sensor on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and works well for me at least and the one on the Ipad air 2 is enough of a reason to upgrade should I of kept my iPad air

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the finger print sensor on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and works well for me at least and the one on the Ipad air 2 is enough of a reason to upgrade should I of kept my iPad air

It's whatever you want. If you feel the Air is fine, don't upgrade to the Air 2, but if you want the Air 2, then get it :)

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I've been thinking about upgrading my original iPad lately. I tend to hold on to my devices for long as possible when it comes to tablets. The original air compared to the air 2 seems like a small upgrade, but if you have the extra cash Id say go for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro