What do you think of the looks of the Gold iPad Air 2?

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I am really liking the gold, but every gen of iPad i've had has been black/grey. It goes in a case right away, so does color really matter if it's going to be covered anyway? I have a white/silver iphone and told myself I would never go white again. I don't know if I could handle the white border around the screen....Argggg, I am so undecided, but I am handing down my iPad 4 64gb to my daughter who is still using an iPad 2 16gb that looks like it's been through a nuclear war and I am tired of cleaning it out to make space for new apps and movies. So I have justified the purchase, I can't decide.....gold or space grey.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I am really liking the gold, but every gen of iPad i've had has been black/grey. It goes in a case right away, so does color really matter if it's going to be covered anyway? I have a white/silver iphone and told myself I would never go white again. I don't know if I could handle the white border around the screen....Argggg, I am so undecided, but I am handing down my iPad 4 64gb to my daughter who is still using an iPad 2 16gb that looks like it's been through a nuclear war and I am tired of cleaning it out to make space for new apps and movies. So I have justified the purchase, I can't decide.....gold or space grey.

Nope the color of the back is irrelevant. Like you said it goes in a case. It's the color of the front that matters. That's what you look at. Would you buy a car that's painted a certain color underneath? I suppose you could crawl underneath once in awhile and marvel at it?

It's personal preference but I don't get why anyone would want a white border to stare at. Black blends to the background.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Nope the color of the back is irrelevant. Like you said it goes in a case. It's the color of the front that matters. That's what you look at. Would you buy a car that's painted a certain color underneath? I suppose you could crawl underneath once in awhile and marvel at it?

It's personal preference but I don't get why anyone would want a white border to stare at. Black blends to the background.
Meh I keot my iPad air in a case about 50% of the time

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Meh I keot my iPad air in a case about 50% of the time

So what'd you do? Flip the iPad around occasionally to admire the back of it? That's stupid.

I just bought a space gray tv. I noticed the back was grey while plugging it in. It's so awesome. But I'm thinking of taking it back for a gold one now. Gold with black hdmi cords sticking out looks sick.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
So what'd you do? Flip the iPad around occasionally to admire the back of it? That's stupid.

I just bought a space gray tv. I noticed the back was grey while plugging it in. It's so awesome. But I'm thinking of taking it back for a gold one now. Gold with black hdmi cords sticking out looks sick.
I buy the color I want.... Sue me? I like the gold

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I pre-ordered the gold last night from Future Shop. If I don't like it, I'll exchange it for the grey.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I got the gold and love it
04c5f740aa5891a8d5fa4170238a68d2.jpg

j_squared

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't originally a fan of gold, but I was kind of forced to get a gold 6 plus on release day. Now...gold is best! I just picked up a gold air 2 yesterday.

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I want a gold iPhone 6 plus but I'll need to return my note 4 and be without a phone for 2 weeks lol

When I sold my 5s I had to wait 2 weeks for my 6. I went on a garage sale site on Facebook and found a cheapie phone for $15 and used that until my I got my 6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods