Will you upgrade from the iPad Air to the iPad Air 2?

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
re:

Depending what on the specs of the Air-2, then I might.

T-Mobile has the Jump Program for just such possibilities: http://www.t-mobile.com/phone-upgrade.html

"Upgrade your phone or tablet when the next hot device comes out or simply when you?re ready for something new. There?s no waiting to upgrade or limits on how many times you can upgrade.
When you?re ready to upgrade, simply trade in your eligible device and receive credit for all remaining device payments, up to half of its original cost. You are responsible for any remaining device payments at the time of upgrade.
Total peace of mind knowing that you can replace virtually any phone or tablet that?s been damaged or lost through our premium device protection and mobile security features, included in JUMP!"

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

morjoie

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
re:

At this time, no plans to upgrade. My iPad Air works great, it was expensive, and given Apple's penchant for iterative, rather than revolutionary upgrades to its devices, I doubt any new features will be announced (Touch ID notwithstanding) that will make iPad Air 2 a "must have," especially for those with an iPad Air. Of course, if Apple surprises everyone with a revolutionary take on tablets, I reserve the right to change my mind...;-)

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
re:

My Air is perfect for my current needs and don't plan on upgrading if one is announced later this fall.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
re:

More and likely I'll upgrade to the iPad Air 2 to replace my 4th Gen, especially if it has the TouchID. I love my 4th gen but after messing with the Air, it makes mine feel like a brick, plus I love the design of the Air.

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
re:

Probably not, but i would like to get the iPad Air to replace the iPad 3 I have. But the iPad 3 is plenty for the things I do.

Livett

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
re:

I could care less about Touch ID.

So you DO care? Or should that be you couldn't care less?

I won't be getting a 2nd gen. In fact I might even pick up another Air closer to the time as i'm sure people will be selling them off.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
re:

Nope it isn't worth it yet. What are they gonna do make it thinner? The air is a pretty good size and should last me the next couple of years. But I will probably check it out in the apple store.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

Im ok with my Air for now. Im not huge on TouchID on the iPad, but them opening the API up to developers might be really handy. 1Password is supposed to be taking advantage of this and that would be extremely handy. I occasionally run into issues with apps crashing after longer periods of use that I can only assume are RAM related, but its so far and few between that it isn't a major issue yet. I'll give it a few months, and if the new iPad Air 2 has more RAM and suddenly newer apps are being optimized for the additional RAM, that might be enough to make me jump. Not enough to make me pre-order if that is an option or stand in line though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal