OMG Today was an expensive day

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So I posted the other day about getting a new iPad air for my son.
For myself, I used a Galaxy Note Pro, which had its issues but was really spitting cool.
I dropped it.

There was a huge spider in the bathroom, I want it to take a picture with my Note Pro and it slipped out of my hands, shattering the screen all over. The tablet sputtered but would no longer turn on.

So I went to Apple, looked at the iPad Air and figured well, I'm here already, so...
I had been told by Samsung that repairing my tablet would be over 350 dollars and they couldn't do it right away, I decided it was time for me to come back to Apple.
So I bought 2 iPad Air + 2 smart cases.

My wallet is traumatized, somebody hold me please, lol.

However...
THIS THING IS SO FREAKING COOL!!!

And with Apple care, if I ever break my screen again, it will only be 80 bucks.
I will no doubt miss the Note Pro, but I am glad not to be with a google product anymore.
I got help from Support to set it up, everything is perfect.

I will surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!.... :biggrin:

I am surprising my son with his new iPad tonight.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Well, while you're on the money spending train, wanna send some my way?

Haha, congrats on your new toys! Your wallet will recover, and will be fine...until the next iPad comes out! :p

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on your new iPad(s)! And it's good to hear about there being one less samsung device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Having trouble with activation: The sim card for the Note Pro is huge and won't fit in the iPad, so the verizon tech is trying to help me out. It looks like I have to drive to a verizon store to finish this. Urgh.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Having trouble with activation: The sim card for the Note Pro is huge and won't fit in the iPad, so the verizon tech is trying to help me out. It looks like I have to drive to a verizon store to finish this. Urgh.

Yeah, there are 3 sizes of SIMS.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident these things happen for a reason

Giving the Evil Guppy a much needed hug in your time of need. You should have mentioned iMore at the Apple Store and they would have giving you No discount what's so ever

All kidding aside we the members at iMore are the fortunate ones to gain a Shattered mind and a great new member now teach that spider a good lesson for us

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
So I posted the other day about getting a new iPad air for my son.
For myself, I used a Galaxy Note Pro, which had its issues but was really spitting cool.
I dropped it.

There was a huge spider in the bathroom, I want it to take a picture with my Note Pro and it slipped out of my hands, shattering the screen all over. The tablet sputtered but would no longer turn on.

So I went to Apple, looked at the iPad Air and figured well, I'm here already, so...
I had been told by Samsung that repairing my tablet would be over 350 dollars and they couldn't do it right away, I decided it was time for me to come back to Apple.
So I bought 2 iPad Air + 2 smart cases.

My wallet is traumatized, somebody hold me please, lol.

However...
THIS THING IS SO FREAKING COOL!!!

And with Apple care, if I ever break my screen again, it will only be 80 bucks.
I will no doubt miss the Note Pro, but I am glad not to be with a google product anymore.
I got help from Support to set it up, everything is perfect.

I will surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!.... :biggrin:

I am surprising my son with his new iPad tonight.

Why are you glad to not be with a Google product anymore?

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yay. Sounds like you are broke but happy anyways!

Welcome back into the fray. Are you going to leave the iPad stock?

Sent from my larger than life device using Tapatalk Pro.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on your purchase, however you should be aware the new iPad airs with Touch ID should be released within the next three months.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro