Well, I finally took the plunge

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the Air on T-mobile... Over 25MB down & 3MB up on their network...Plus my ISP has thousands of hotspots all over... I'm thrilled.

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Most notable over the (original) mini is the speed, all across the board it's very fast, plus, in all honesty it's nice to have some viewable real estate again.

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Most notable over the (original) mini is the speed, all across the board it's very fast, plus, in all honesty it's nice to have some viewable real estate again.

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

Does the size/weight difference bug you at all?

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Not really, although I don't have a case on the Air (yet) but had the iBlason on the mini.

I ordered a Bear Motion Case, but still doubt the "weight" will be a factor.

_-TechnologyTwitt_-
------------------------

morjoie

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on the new iPad. After using Asus Android tablets for a couple of years, I finally took the plunge. I also have the 64gb wi-fi iPad and it gets used at least once per day. I love the display for watching videos, the quality of apps in the App Store and the overall elegance of the software. Of course, after having it for over six months, I have discovered things that I don't like, but overall I love it.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the verge of "taking the plunge" as well, just on the fence about waiting for the possible release of the Air 2 in October (or any time in the Fall for that matter).

Any thoughts on why you took the plunge when you did, vs. waiting?

Thanks.

First off +1, enjoy your new iPad!

For me, I was moving up from a 1st Gen Nexus 7. Great little device but a bit old now. It was time! Back at the beginning of June when I bought my Air, we weren't quite being inundated with Air 2 rumors yet so it wasn't as tempting to hold out. I'm very much in the "buy when you need it" camp. Been buying tech for a long time now and if I was constantly holding out for the next best thing, I'd probably still be using my Windows 98 machine ;). Buying an Air today, or even the day before the Air 2 is released, is still going to leave you with a great device that will have plenty of power for several years to come.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
First off +1, enjoy your new iPad!

....Buying an Air today, or even the day before the Air 2 is released, is still going to leave you with a great device that will have plenty of power for several years to come.

I couldn't agree more. It is an excellent device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods