Has anyone ever gotten a generic iPad Air case you love from eBay or Amazon?

zanix

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I got the Poetic "smart cover" (full coverage on body plus 3-fold magnetic cover) for my iPad Air and iPad rMini. Spent like...$6/each. They work great. Love 'em. Here is a link to it. Price is less now but appears to be the same:

Amazon.com: Poetic Slimline Case for Apple iPad Air (5th Generation iPad) Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Electronics

Yes, I ordered mine today! I got navy blue so it was $12.95. Not sure why navy blue is almost twice as much but I just didn't want black.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Any of you use a screen protector? I always put one on my phones but I'm thinking maybe with the iPad I may not need one since the case I get will cover the screen. Thoughts?

I never use a screen protector on my iPads. I don't like the way they look.

zanix

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My poetic cover arrived yesterday. Not happy the cover doesn't magnetically stick to the bottom when flipped open. It just hangs there and I have to hold it closed. Most likely going to return it. Anyone know which cover will magnetically stick to the back?

gpd129det

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I absolutely love my Belkin Ultimate Keyboard Case. I do know that there is a generic version available on Amazon and Ebay. Love having the keyboard for productivity and the case folds down into a tablet mode.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73