Would you like to see additional iPad Air Colors?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello iMore,

With the iPad launch Apple did give us two fantastic colors to choose from, however I am curious ... Would you like to see apple release more colors? Perhaps a Gold Version, or another color? If it were up to you, what colors should apple offer. Or is it just fine the way with the current color selections?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As of right now, I think the current colors associated with the iPad are fine.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I think it's time for a change just like the world around us is changing. Color is KOOL....if it came in iPhone Gold I would have one by now....I'm OCD like that and I like for my electronic gadets to match....SMILE

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hello iMore,

With the iPad launch Apple did give us two fantastic colors to choose from, however I am curious ... Would you like to see apple release more colors? Perhaps a Gold Version, or another color? If it were up to you, what colors should apple offer. Or is it just fine the way with the current color selections?

No.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy with current colours, but a cobalt blue would be fun.

Really tho, the leather cases are nice enough, so no real need for other stuff added.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm happy with current colours, but a cobalt blue would be fun.

Really tho, the leather cases are nice enough, so no real need for other stuff added.

I love cobalt blue. I used to have a cobalt blue "lobster" in my fresh water aquarium. She was beautiful.

Sent from my iRiidium rMini LTE

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Sky Blue, or Giraffe Yellow would be appropriate given how they did those colors for the 5c, an iPad Air having those colors would be amazing.