Display Colour Production

ks90

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello to all Of You..

I am from Punjab, India.. I previously used iphone 4s with nexus 7 and now Using Nexus 5 and want Ipad air.. I love both apple and nexus devices.. Planning to buy ipad in early January. Yesterday ipads launched in india.. As its more expensive in India i have heard that due to slimmer size the retina display color production on ipads is not accurate as ipad 4 or 5s..

And also some apps fluctuating n blinking due to A7 processor like viber app..

So i want your right views as someone here is using for a month now..

And Thanks in Adv..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. As for your question, I'm sure some of our members who have purchased the iPad Air will chime in soon. In the meantime, if you need any other assistance, don;t hesitate to ask. Take care...:)

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I have not had any apps blinking on my iPad Air. The display is extremely colour accurate and is as good as the iPad 3 or 4. The reports have said that the iPad mini retina has a less colour accurate display and that the iPad Air is extremely accurate.

ks90

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Thats good, from how many days are youy using the ipad air ?
I have not had any apps blinking on my iPad Air. The display is extremely colour accurate and is as good as the iPad 3 or 4. The reports have said that the iPad mini retina has a less colour accurate display and that the iPad Air is extremely accurate.

Scallops

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello ks90! To answer your question, the Air display generates a near identical set of colour reproduction parameters as any previous full sized display iPad.....depending on the exact variable, sometimes slightly better than iPad4, sometimes very marginally worse - based on benchmark testing as per this link.....

AnandTech | Apple iPad mini with Retina Display: Reviewed

The Viber app doesn't flicker on my iPad Air - nor do any others. I highly recommend the Air, and am confident that if you like iPads you'll regard it as the best example Apple has ever produced. Good luck with your decision!

ks90

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanx for reply.. i previously used an iphone 4s as gift and the ipad Air will be my first apple product which i will purchase myself..Looking forward and exited for January 2014. It costs 590 USD in India for base model 16 gb wifi.
Hello ks90! To answer your question, the Air display generates a near identical set of colour reproduction parameters as any previous full sized display iPad.....depending on the exact variable, sometimes slightly better than iPad4, sometimes very marginally worse - based on benchmark testing as per this link.....

AnandTech | Apple iPad mini with Retina Display: Reviewed

The Viber app doesn't flicker on my iPad Air - nor do any others. I highly recommend the Air, and am confident that if you like iPads you'll regard it as the best example Apple has ever produced. Good luck with your decision!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73