Sprint iPad Air Locked

Ludatyk

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I've read articles and plenty of commenters from various forums or blogs. I recently bought a iPad Air through Sprint and I was wondering whether it works on AT&T. I was told I can call Sprint and get them to unlock, but does the iPad Air work on LTE network.

Has anyone experienced using a different network for what the iPad Air was intended for? I also read that since it's on configured to a Sprint CDMA network it cannot be used for Verizon. I read that Verizon iPad Airs can be used on AT&T network, but with Sprint it will not work.

Just trying if anyone has experience any issues. I rather just sell the iPad Air if I cannot use for AT&T, but would like confirmation if it's possible or not.

Ludatyk

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
iPads are sold unlocked for the gsm and LTE sim slot. It's not unlocked for CDMA so you can use it on Verizon for LTE data but not 3G CDMA. You should be able to use it with no issues or limitations on ATT for 3G gsm and for LTE. Just swap the SIM card.

So, it's not a situation where the iPad is locked to Sprint network... I am able to use it for AT&T correct?

Have you experienced using a CDMA iPad for a GSM network...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner