iPad Air Return Deadline Nov 1 Purchased

kritter217

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I purchased the iPad Air on the release day of November 1. I know that normally Apple's return policy is two weeks. However, I recently purchased an iPad Mini Retina from the online store and it stated that any online Apple store purchases from November 1 through (can't recall date) were part of the extended holiday return period which ends January 7. Does anyone know if this applies to in store purchases as well (i.e iPad Air purchased Nov 1)? I had thought about exchanging my 32 gb model for a 64. Clearly I can call them and ask but thought I would check here first since my Apple store seems always to be so very busy.

kritter217

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, yes, I had seen this as well but I didn't know if it applied to online store purchases only, as opposed to physical store purchases. I will just go straight to the source and ask them so I know for sure. Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The first link text reads:
Thanks for shopping at Apple. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the cool stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products, whether you’re at the Apple Online Store, in an Apple Retail Store, or on the phone with the Apple Contact Center. (To make it visually easier on both of us, we’ll refer to these entities as the “Apple Store” in this policy.)

I highlighted the part that should answer the question... but I'd confirm with Apple just to make sure.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It is January 7th 2014 on all iPad purchases from the Apple store if purchased 11/01/13 or after. Online or in store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro