iPad Air Low Geekbench Scores

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, does anyone else have problems with low geekbench 3 scores? My iPad Air is only 1083 in Single-Core and 1929 in Multi-Core?

Here is the link to the result:
iPad4,1 - Geekbench Browser

Please Help :confused: (I Already Tried To Force Restart But No Luck)

Are you experiencing performance issues with your iPad or are you just concerned about some meaningless number, practically speaking?

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Is your iPad Air getting relatively the same scores as other iPad Airs running the same iOS version?

If yes, then there's nothing to worry about.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes tried it 6 times results are the same +-10

What about other benchmarks that support the iPad Air CPU and GPU? I assume that Geekbench 3 supports your iPad Air hardware and software versions? If not you could get unexpected results.

Running a different benchmark that properly supports the Air and your iOS version will help to determine if the Geekbench install is bad, not configured for the Air, etc.

zigad

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
What about other benchmarks that support the iPad Air CPU and GPU? I assume that Geekbench 3 supports your iPad Air hardware and software versions? If not you could get unexpected results.

Running a different benchmark that properly supports the Air and your iOS version will help to determine if the Geekbench install is bad, not configured for the Air, etc.

Yes Geekbench 3 supports 64-bit processor and iPad Air. Do you know any other program?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi, does anyone else have problems with low geekbench 3 scores? My iPad Air is only 1083 in Single-Core and 1929 in Multi-Core?

Here is the link to the result:
iPad4,1 - Geekbench Browser

Please Help :confused: (I Already Tried To Force Restart But No Luck)

I'm sure you can go and buy an Android tablet (Samsung perhaps) that will do well on these "geekbench" scores... If that's all you're worried about, you just bought the wrong tablet...

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes Geekbench 3 supports 64-bit processor and iPad Air. Do you know any other program?

I haven't searched around yet. Since the Air was just released, you may want to take it to an Apple Store or open a Support Case. Could be something wrong with yours.

Update: http://www.primatelabs.com/geekbench/versions/ shows that the Geekbench 3 "Tryout" version only supports 32-bit. So, if you are using this version then that may help explain why your scores are relatively lower than 64-bit version results.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't searched around yet. Since the Air was just released, you may want to take it to an Apple Store or open a Support Case. Could be something wrong with yours.

Update: http://www.primatelabs.com/geekbench/versions/ shows that the Geekbench 3 "Tryout" version only supports 32-bit. So, if you are using this version then that may help explain why your scores are relatively lower than 64-bit version results.

I wonder what version the app is ?
It's it's only one app and it's 0.99

zigad

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Update: Geekbench 3 Versions - Primate Labs shows that the Geekbench 3 "Tryout" version only supports 32-bit. So, if you are using this version then that may help explain why your scores are relatively lower than 64-bit version results.

I have the latest version of paid (0,99$) (3.1.2) and it says that Geekbench 3 is now optimized for iOS 7 and includes full support for 64-bit processors.

Last edited:

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Who cares what the score is as long as my Air performs well and it does! This is the fastest tablet for me to date!

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the latest version of paid (0,99$) (3.1.2) and it says that Geekbench 3 is now optimized for iOS 7 and includes full support for 64-bit processors.

Cool. If you haven't already, suggest opening a Support Case with Geekbench or posting on their Community page. Maybe you'll get more insight that way. As noted earlier, you could always take your Air into an Apple Store for diagnostics if you're worried something is wrong with it.

zigad

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Cool. If you haven't already, suggest opening a Support Case with Geekbench or posting on their Community page. Maybe you'll get more insight that way. As noted earlier, you could always take your Air into an Apple Store for diagnostics if you're worried something is wrong with it.

Ok, thanks but I don't have Apple Store in my country I only have premium reseller should I visit them? And thanks for your help.