Are you going to order the iPad Air?

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I walked into our local BB after work and picked up a white 32 GB wifi only with a blue SmartCover. They had 17 in stock and only in white.

I traded in my ipad2 and used a couple of RZ certificates as well.

So far loving it :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I walked into our local BB after work and picked up a white 32 GB wifi only with a blue SmartCover. They had 17 in stock and only in white.

I traded in my ipad2 and used a couple of RZ certificates as well.

So far loving it :)

Hey, congrats Charlyee. Glad to hear you are loving it. The iPad Air is the perfect upgrade from your iPad 2.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I finally got my iPad Air this morning. I love everything about the new iPad Air. Apple did a awesome job with redesigning the larger iPad. When I took it out of the box I couldn't get over just how light and thin it really is now.

y4y8anu8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I pulled the trigger on an Air - should be here Friday (64GB LTE Black)... can't wait!!! :D

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I was finally able to get a black Verizon 64GB iPad Air from my local Apple Store yesterday. They had run out for a few days and just happened to have one in stock even though online store pickup said there was nothing when I stopped by. I love the form factor and weight reduction compared to my iPad 4 since I take it everywhere I go.

image.jpg

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Got my Air today!!!! :) oh how I missed the retina display!! Man this thing is light!! It's a big Mini lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think I am going to pick one up for husband. He has a cracked iPad 2 and says he doesn't need the new one, but I am worried he might cut a finger. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl