I am Just Disappointed in Apple

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I would have liked to see on the iPad Air is the Touch ID. At first I didn't use it on my iPhone 5S but I an now using it and it is almost as good as "sliced bread." I like the addition of more LTE channels. The 64 bit processor and motion co-processor should really speed up some APPs I use. the slightly smaller size and .5 pound less in weight would not make a big difference to me. Just means I will have to bye a new case. I'll be in line at my local Apple store @ 6:00 AM on Nov. 1st.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Bit of a rude/snarky response! Aren't moderators supposed to set an example of civil discussion in the forums?

Back the truck up there Bozo ( <=== THAT was snarky - see what I did? Made a clown reference to a clownish statement).

It’s neither rude nor snarky to tell someone to vote with their wallet. Frankly, it’s pure common sense. Why be forced into a platform that doesn’t work for you. It’s your money (in this case, it’s the OP's money) and you/he should purchase what works for you/him.

Clearly the OP was not happy with an Apple product or choice, so the smart thing to do would be to take your money to the platform that works for your particular situation.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Bit of a rude/snarky response! Aren't moderators supposed to set an example of civil discussion in the forums?
What's rude, snarky, or uncivil about a suggestion to a user to find something that pleases them? Were I not happy with something, I'd heed my own advice, and the last thing I'd do is to come to a place like this and whine about being unhappy. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities...

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I have HUGE thumbs

its funny everyone ask for thinner bezels we get it then some folks don't like it and i get it bigger thumbs and all then this is not for you it sucks but you might have to stick the one you have or move to one of the plastic tabs on the other OS with robots. I for one think the iPad Air is perfect but we are all entitled to our opinions and i respect yours... good luck

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
What's rude, snarky, or uncivil about a suggestion to a user to find something that pleases them? Were I not happy with something, I'd heed my own advice, and the last thing I'd do is to come to a place like this and whine about being unhappy. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities...

I think he wanted someone to change his mind or debate for hours over nothing... Was fishing for attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Where did you get that from I hated the thinner bezels? Stop Reading Into Things.

I don't think he was referring to you necessarily with that statement. I think he was just saying based on your own thread title that some people will like the new design and others won't. He wasn't saying that you hated the bezel.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
He should have. I worded that post wrong. I meant to put quotes around I hate thinner bezels. My fault. He was saying I hated the design

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You're "disappointed in Apple" because you have huge thumbs and the bezel is smaller on this model.

I mean come ONNNNNN guys...you've got to do better than this. You just have to. If you're going to portray disappointment, please put some effort into it. Being pissed about a slightly reduced sized bezel is seriously towards the top of the list for most ASININE reasons to be upset.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Trust me I can do worse. I once sued a guy for $20 and then gave him back $18 because he refused to pay me the $2 he owed me

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Trust me I can do worse. I once sued a guy for $20 and then gave him back $18 because he refused to pay me the $2 he owed me

Why not sue for $2 lol ..

As far as ipad I can understand disappointment or being bummed out by a design choice by apple but pissed ?
That's just too serious
If you want a bigger bezel get a ipad 4 if it's too heavy get a ipad 2 .. Or just get folio case

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Where did you get a promise never to come back. Don't read into things. I'm pissed about the the thinner bezel. I do think that the weight will be helpful while holding, the iPad 1 really weighs a lot. And with the bloody smart covers, I cant use it like a grip anymore because of the lack of the 4th segment

Not everybody can like the design of apple products. Sons people will love em some people will hate em.
Kapesh

Where did you get that from I hated the thinner bezels? Stop Reading Into Things.

So, to recap:
Your pissed about the bezels and the bloody Smart Cover.
And somehow this DOESN'T mean that you don't like the design?

Jamalaya

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
the answer is, wait until they launch it, go to an Apple shop and ask to play with one and then make up your mind. Imaginations and photos are good but nothing can beat the real experience.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Why not sue for $2 lol ..

As far as ipad I can understand disappointment or being bummed out by a design choice by apple but pissed ?
That's just too serious
If you want a bigger bezel get a ipad 4 if it's too heavy get a ipad 2 .. Or just get folio case

By US law you can't sue someone for less than $20