What color iPad Air will you purchase?

What color will you purchase?

• Total voters

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Both my Air LTE and rMini LTE are Space Grey with black smart cases. My 4-year old thinks they're one in the same, so he's not asking me to share. :)

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

BigSaintDogs

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Space grey is what I got just like my 5S

If it's not a Saint it's just a Dog!
iPhone 5S 64G, iPad Air 128G LTE, MacBook Pro 17 2010, Apple TV, iPod Classic 160 G, Time Capsule 2T

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I got the space grey. Even though I didn't have a choice, I like the space grey the best. And it matches my space grey iPhone 5S.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

applelex

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I have the space grey iPad air and the reason I went with this color is because the black boarder around the edge of the display is far less noticeable in comparison to the white iPad air.. Plus space grey is a lot more smexy.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the space grey iPad air and the reason I went with this color is because the black boarder around the edge of the display is far less noticeable in comparison to the white iPad air.. Plus space grey is a lot more smexy.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

I will agree with that. Also, I think that I have gotten over the white phase. Last year I had a white iPad and a white iPhone and although I really liked them, I'm over white.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I will agree with that. Also, I think that I have gotten over the white phase. Last year I had a white iPad and a white iPhone and although I really liked them, I'm over white.

I have a white/silver 5s and a space grey/black 5s. I really can't say which I prefer. The white one has grown on me.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a white/silver 5s and a space grey/black 5s. I really can't say which I prefer. The white one has grown on me.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

I always believed that if I was going to go naked, the white one is better. If in a case, I want black.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the 128 GB Space Grey Wifi+Cellular iPad Air with Verizon Wireless 4G LTE. I got it to match my iPhone 5s 64 GB in Space Grey with Verizon Wireless 4G LTE.

I don't like the White and Silver color for Apple's iPads and iPhones, but that doesn't mean that I haven't debated whether or not to choose it as a color for my next iDevices, whatever they'll be! To me, the white and gold are just too flashy. The Space Grey color is slick and refined. Much better than the Black and Slate color on my iPhone 5 from last year! The main reason is that the Space Grey 5s that I has not gotten any scratches, while my iPhone 5 got a lot of scratches even when it was in the case.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'd really love to get the Space Gray model, but haven't found enough reason to leave my iPad Mini.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

agp101

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got the white one. Love how it looks. I've always wanted a while device, and Apple has always made some of the nicest devices I white. No brainer for me.

Posted via iMore App

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I had the white one before and loved it up until everyone started saying doesn't the white border bother you. Lol now all I do is notice the white border. I had to get the dark one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh