wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
No TouchID, No Gold/White. No 802.11ac. Not available until Nov 1.

Yeah that is really unfortunately on all accounts, would have been truly something else with.

It still will sell a ton, the ipad mini definitely seems like a lot better buy now.

Edit: But I see they raised the price, now not as great of a deal.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that is really unfortunately on all accounts, would have been truly something else with.

It still will sell a ton, the ipad mini definitely seems like a lot better buy now.

Edit: But I see they raised the price, now not as great of a deal.

The iPad Air starts at $499, same as the full size iPads all along the way...

They did bump the iPad Mini by $70, but gave you a retina screen and a double bump in processor (A5 to A7).

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
That Mini is totally worth the price bump. This isn't your struggling Mini of the past. It's got the power of the bigger ipad, an even denser screen, and same everything else basically. Some might even say it's the superior product..

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
That Mini is totally worth the price bump. This isn't your struggling Mini of the past. It's got the power of the bigger ipad, an even denser screen, and same everything else basically. Some might even say it's the superior product..

I cannot argue with anything you said...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

It feels like it is the superior product. Many would argue this was the size Apple should have started off with.

Even the WiFi IPAs better specs on the Mini than the Air.

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Tried to learn the specs comparison and it seems like the mini is more worth it than the AIR. Same processor, same retina display, more portable form factor, lighter, and cheaper.

32GB mini space gray, here i come!! :D

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If you're happy with your Mini as is, then keep it. If you'd like retina and bumped up specs, go Mini Retina. If you want all that but a bigger display, the Air.

I sold my 3 last week. I like the size and weight of the mini which I have but the fact that apple made the full size one so light makes me think that one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I agree...:)

Yell0w

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the explanations. Just got back from work and didn't watch the event yet.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods