iPhone 5S users , are you gonna get the iPad 5 or iPad mini 2

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I love my iPad. I take it with me everywhere and use it and my iphone constantly. Going to get the 5th generation iPad and give my dad my 4th generation.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Up until liek 3 days ago I had no intentions on buying a new iPad anytime soon. My wife is content with her iPad 2 and I am content with my 3rd gen iPad. Then my 2 year old daughter knocked my wifes iPad 2 off the kirtchen table and shattered the screen and dented the crap out of it. So I may be gifting the wife my iPad 3rd gen and picking up one of these depending on how good it is :)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
From the ipad 4 to iPad 5 is a decent upgrade.
Same internals as the iPhone 5s with the exception of the finger print scanner maybe we'll see this next year.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
After the keynote I decided to wait. I will go check them out and play in store, but I think I am waiting for the ID touch. I am loving it on the 5S.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
After the keynote I decided to wait. I will go check them out and play in store, but I think I am waiting for the ID touch. I am loving it on the 5S.

Honestly to get me to go from my 4 to a 5 it's gonna take more than the half a pound weight diff and the chip to make me upgrade I mean everything I use my ipad for now works great

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I am contempt, no, very satisfied with my 5S and iPad 3. The 5S Touch ID is AWESOME, but I dont see the need for it on my iPad, as I never take it out of my home, and never put a password on. For any other reason, also, I dont see the need to upgrade from iPad 3 - every app works flawlessly, iOS7 is smooth, iPhone 5S syncs perfectly, as the PC (iCloud Control Panel). If I was forced to think of one thing - it'll probably be the lightning port (I enjoy it everytime I plug my phone in), would be nice to have that on the iPad. BUT, it's not worth upgrading for.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I originally had said no in getting new iPad. After seeing the new iPad air and mini today I sold my mint conditions black 16gb wifi gen 3 iPad. Got good money for it. Sold it within hours of listing it. Now I can't decided what to get. Honestly going from a gen 3 iPad to the newer iPad (a7/m7/64bit/lighting connector) it's a big upgrade for me. This time I want it in white. I had noticed on the gen 3 iOS 7 ran great but not as efficient. My son uses it to play minion rush/temple run...noticed that after awhile it would get warm of intense use and would lag a lil. I know this had to do with the gen 3 processor. I'm sure with the a7/m7/64bit I won't be experiencing this. I'm that guy who has owned an iPhone 4/4s/5/5s. I don't upgrade my iPads as I upgrade my iPhones. But honestly I felt it was time to get an upgrade. So now to decide get the iPad mini 2 with retina or bigger boy iPad air......

...via iPhone5S from TapaTalk...

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I've actually changed my mind -- I'm getting neither.

The iPad 2 can tough it out another year. I'll get the iPad Air 2 or the iPad Mini Retina 2 next year, when TouchID may make it to the iPad and when the next set of innovations make it.

This was a good year to upgrade the phone.

I'm amazed that the iPad Air is lighter than the iPad 2 -- that's impressive. But it's not quite enough.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPad 3 and it does all of what I want and since they're so damn expensive, I'll just stay put on this one unless Verizon offers me a big fat trade-in for my 3. As for the 5S, I got $225 trade in on my 4S so that took enough of the sting away to get the new phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner