Getting Scared I will want the iPad 5

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 5S is so speedy I feel like I want the same experience iPad style. I have a iPad2 that works fine. It would be hard to sell due to a small dent near the volume rocker. Rocker works but not as it should. I gotta keep chanting
No more devices No more devices😁😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone 5S is so speedy I feel like I want the same experience iPad style. I have a iPad2 that works fine. It would be hard to sell due to a small dent near the volume rocker. Rocker works but not as it should. I gotta keep chanting

Apple addiction is tough job lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Recipe7

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I've never owned an ipad, or any tablet for that matter. I'm picking up the iPad 5 this time around. Looking forward to watching stuff laying on the bed, for once.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've never owned an ipad, or any tablet for that matter. I'm picking up the iPad 5 this time around. Looking forward to watching stuff laying on the bed, for once.

You'll love the iPad and I'm sure the new one will be fantastic. I used my iPad as a TV basically for 2 years until I got a Apple TV lol more Apple crack.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
You'll love the iPad and I'm sure the new one will be fantastic. I used my iPad as a TV basically for 2 years until I got a Apple TV lol more Apple crack.

The IPad 4 is a great tablet and the 5 can only be better, either one would be a great choice.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Here's a thought. I had a 16gig 4s with my 64gig iPad 2. I could get a 16gig iPad 5 to go along with my 64gig iPhone 5S. I have to keep the iPad 2 because of the funky volume rocker. Use the iPad 2 64 for massive amounts of media and the iPad 5 for reading sheet music which use little storage space and general speed and the fun of Touch ID
Yeah Yeah That's the ticket. LOL.

I can here that lovely song now...... "if you bring one more iSomething in this house you're iGone."😁😁😁

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPad 2 served me well for two and a half or so years, and I had no intentions of parting ways with it. After I got the iPad Mini 64, and found that I would use it more due to its size, I got rid of the iPad 2. Now I will indeed hold onto the Mini for several years unless something happens to it or changes in iOS makes it obsolete.

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site

Think about using Gazelle. You may not get much but you'll probably get something for it since it (mostly) works.

I'm definitely getting the iPad 5. I'm holding into my iPhone 5 for a better iPad. I have iPad 3.

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
My iPad 2 served me well for two and a half or so years, and I had no intentions of parting ways with it. After I got the iPad Mini 64, and found that I would use it more due to its size, I got rid of the iPad 2. Now I will indeed hold onto the Mini for several years unless something happens to it or changes in iOS makes it obsolete.

The iPad Mini is sweet. I heard the iPad Mini 2 will be slightly thicker because of the Retina screen. If you don't mind the screen resolution and you don't play graphics-heavy games, the iPad Mini should last a while.

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm scared I'll want the 5 instead of waiting for the price drop of the 4. uh oh!

I think once you see how thin and light the new iPad is, you won't want anything thicker or heavier. If the iPad 5 comes with Touch ID, it's a no-brainier to me!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Id love to get this device if I was rich and had money to waste. I have the iPad 4. Yes the A7 processor, 64 bit architecture and slightly faster wi Fi is nice with a slightly thinner lighter iPad is great. But I have the 5S 64 gig and a MacBook Pro. It would be a waste.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73