AirPods Pro deal at Amazon: Save $52 for a limited time!

  1. mcwolves32's Avatar
    Ill only be getting 16gb with lte so do you think i should wait for the ipad 5 or just say screw it and get the current version? Yes im a techie but the rumors seem flimsy and yes the news of iphone5s is promising but nothing on ipad5 yet? and what most people are saying april?
    04-02-2013 06:49 PM
  2. eastbayrae's Avatar
    The iPad won't be out until the holidays and the iPad4 is a wonderful device. I was faced with the same question in Feb this year and got the iPad4. I love it and have no regrets.
    04-02-2013 09:19 PM
  3. warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Latest rumors peg the iPad 5 for this month, but who knows?
    04-02-2013 09:28 PM
  4. mcwolves32's Avatar
    Some say this month but with no news from apple so that's flimsy. Seems like fall is the answer which I don't wanna wait. Is wifi+ cellular worth it?
    04-03-2013 06:04 AM
  5. warcraftWidow's Avatar
    It depends on where you plan to use it. I've had both versions and decided that the cellular version wasn't worth it because if I'm out and about I always have my iPhone and at home I have wifi. But if you frequently are in places without wifi, then it is probably worth it.
    04-03-2013 06:30 AM
  6. robertpetry's Avatar
    Some say this month but with no news from apple so that's flimsy. Seems like fall is the answer which I don't wanna wait. Is wifi+ cellular worth it?
    I think fall is out of the question. We have seen a leaked back already and it has been almost 6 months since the 4 was announced. I think late April to late June. Maybe WWDC but I bet before.

    Now the iPad Mini might get a spec jump but no retina till fall I bet. But we will see the 5 sooner than that IMHO.
    04-08-2013 02:54 PM
  7. dieselboy28's Avatar
    I've convinced my grandmother into buying a iPad. I am definitely holding out until the 5 before I buy for her. Either that or if I can get a significantly reduced 3rd or 4th gen. I think we should see the 5 shipping by late may.
    04-08-2013 09:03 PM
  8. Mella's Avatar
    Yeah, according to Rene Ritchie at iMore the iPad 5 could be out in April. but who knows.
    I think if the Retina display meets your needs, then get it ---there are also iPad 6 out.
    04-08-2013 09:16 PM
  9. dieselboy28's Avatar
    The 3/4 will feel obsolete next to the new form factor. It's worth waiting till the end of the month to see if the predictions and rumors come true IMO.
    robertpetry likes this.
    04-08-2013 10:50 PM
  10. tazz007's Avatar
    It's april 21, 2013 the rumors have the 5th gen i pad comeing in the next few months spring may to june or fall of 2013 ??
    if it's comeing in may to june i will also waite but if its comeing in fall then i will just get a 4th gen ipad.
    even if the 5th gen comes out in the fall it wont be that much better then 4th gen. may be a little lighter.
    tech wise may be a little faster but the 4th gen is fast enough for me
    I dont care about new tech that much, my tablet that i have now is a year old and out dated but it still does the job for me.
    there are better andoird tablets then mine but i dont want android any more its buggy crapy and ios have better apps
    Last edited by tazz007; 04-21-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    04-21-2013 06:07 PM
  11. slalomskie's Avatar
    When the 5 comes out will the price on the iPad 3 be reduced even more????
    04-22-2013 04:20 AM
  12. i$ahar's Avatar
    Should i wait for ipad 5 or buy ipad4?
    Im living in iran and i cant buy any apple products easily
    And if apple porduce ipad5 in sep
    I will be able to buy it in2014 feb!
    Should i wait?
    06-02-2013 02:35 AM
  13. si001's Avatar
    I'm wondering the same thing, the price of the 4 will drop when the 5 comes out I guess, that's would be intereshting,ut anyway let's see what the specs will look like.
    09-27-2013 11:50 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Should i wait? For ipad 3
    By felface in forum iPad Series
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 02:46 AM
  2. should i wait for the iphone 5?
    By Jalwa in forum iPhone 4S
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:36 AM
  3. Wait for 5 or get 4 now???
    By kritter217 in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 05:55 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:38 AM
  5. Wait for white or go for black?
    By ChrisxJacobsen in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:21 AM