I can’t get my screen to rotate!

IlyanaP

May 18, 2019
Visit site
I have an IPad Air 2, updated to iOS 12.3. When I swipe up, (as you usually would to access control centre) it just exits the app (if I’m in one) or shows my most recent apps. I tried disabling then enabling in settings (Touch ID and password) but it still wouldn’t show!

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I’m misunderstanding but if you want Control Center you swipe down from the top right corner. Notifications, swipe down from the top center. App bar, swipe up from the center by about half an inch. If you hold/start from the bottom you’ll get what you’re talking about with all the apps as cards. There’s a subtle difference in the swiping and takes a bit to get used to.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Maybe I’m misunderstanding but if you want Control Center you swipe down from the top right corner. Notifications, swipe down from the top center. App bar, swipe up from the center by about half an inch. If you hold/start from the bottom you’ll get what you’re talking about with all the apps as cards. There’s a subtle difference in the swiping and takes a bit to get used to.

You make a great point. It would be a good idea to check this first!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner