What can I do to resolve my bent iPad Air 2

HSTL123

Jul 13, 2018
Visit site
When I got home from school today I realised that my ipads screen was coming off and under further inspection I realise that my iPad had bent\i did notice before that my glass screen protector was cracked put I thought that was just due to my actually smashing that/ please help or give me a website that can because I am very worried because I would like to resolve this

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Unfortunately the best advice I can give you is to make a Genius Bar appointment with Apple. Enjoy the forum.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'll second the idea of needing to go to the Genius Bar, if you have an Apple Store in your area. But, if what I'm seeing is correct, your best bet is likely to buy a new iPad. From what I see online, the replacement cost (which is what I would assume Apple will do) is $299 for the iPad 2, so I'd instead buy the new iPad for $329 (or even less, if you can find a sale). While it might cost you $30 more for the 32GB version, you'll get a better display and much faster processor; as well as a fingerprint scanner.

Though, again, I would check with Apple to see what the price will be to fix your current iPad.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I got home from school today I realised that my ipads screen was coming off and under further inspection I realise that my iPad had bent\I did notice before that my glass screen protector was cracked put I thought that was just due to my actually smashing that/ please help or give me a website that can because I am very worried because I would like to resolve this
Typically, an iPad device will not bend on its own and they are generally sturdy. How do you typically transport the iPad? Do you transport it in the same book bag as your books? How did you smash your screen protector? These are questions that may be asked when you take it in for repair, especially if you do not have Apple Care Plus for it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods